Ratings for Dr. Laura K. Voigt

We were treated terribly. I have never left an office crying (due to how she acted towards us) until visiting Dr. Voigt. She said "well, I've made you cry, so there's no point in continuing". Terrible.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Voight had been treating my daughters from birth. Why we chose her and stay with her is she actually listens. She treats my daughters intelligently, not prescribing medications or unnecessary treatments that we really don't need, she explains why. She's very supportive of extended breast feeding and vaccinations. She is never rushed, very pleasant bedside manner and is very professional. The office in Squirrel Hill has great nurses but the desk staff have a few unpleasant characters. The other doctors are pretty good if I need a doctor that day and she's not available. I highly recommend Dr. Voight if you'd like a calm, sane doctor and not one to overreact to a parents need for instant medicating that might not be in your child's best interest.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr Voigt is not interested in treating her patients but sending them back without giving a diagnosis. She ignores the symptoms and just lectures parents rather than trying to treat her patients.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

We love Dr. Voight. She has been my daughter's pediatrician since birth. Very very good with the kids and parents!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

She is an absolutely fabulous doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable, has a great connection with kids and really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I disagree with the prior poster, Dr Voigt is the best dr I have ever worked with. We (me and all my kids) love her!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Incredibly nice, very caring, and respectful of both children and parents.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Voigt is well-trained, insightful, and has an easy manner of conversation. She's great with kids, and, overall, is a superior pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Laura K. Voigt's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal