Ratings for Dr. John A. Renda

Dr Renda is by far the best Dr I have ever been to I started seeing him when my Dr died in 2009 he goes over everything with you and just a really nice person

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Renda has been my primary care doctor since the1980s (more years than I like to think about!) He has been unfailingly professional, considerate and more importantly, correct in his diagnosis and treatment. I have never hesitated to recommend Dr. Renda to my friends and relations. His current staff is terrific. I have never had to wait an inordinate amount of time - his staff sets the appointments correctly. Dr. Renda's treatment makes you feel like you are his only patient - he never rushes - always takes his time and gives you the attention needed. I have moved about 45 minutes away from his office which is a bit more inconvenient but I would never consider changing doctors. He's the best!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Fantastic Doctor.Really cares about his patients.very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr. Was Great! Staff embarrassment to their profession.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Renda is a wonderful doctor. He was recommended to me by my gyn and now my whole family sees him. He is very attentive and actually found a pre condition that he were able to address before it became a problem by being so. He is thorough and caring. He writes out all my conditions and a course of action for me. He thoughfully finds solutions to medical problems. I think he is a great doctor and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Renda is a very good and caring doctor who takes the time to talk to you. He has been my primary Doc for about 8 years now and I have never had a bad experience with him at all. Kelly is the office manager, and at times she is very, very busy but she always remembers you, and has never ever screwed up an appointment or any paperwork that was needed. With all the phone calls she still has a few seconds to say hi and ask how you are doing. I get along great with her as she is witty and when you know her, a great sense of humor too. Wait time is about 15-20 minutes when the office is very busy as expected with any Dr. and on average your in to see him in 10 minutes or so. If you need a good Primary Care Doc, it’s Renda. I can’t say anything negative about him. I found a great Doctor and I’m sticking with him. As with any Doctor make sure you tell them how you feel and what's going on with you, as he is very thorough.You will be happy with this Dr.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Patient for 15 years. Doctor great, office staff gruff, unfriendly.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Personable, friendly, great office staff, vey accesible. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Dr. John A. Renda's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Old Bridge, NJ