Ratings for Dr. Kauser F. Khan

I read the following and I thought I had landed on another planet. I have been a patient of Dr. Khan for a few years. I have never had to wait more than two days for an appointment, and am always seen extremely close to the appointed time or early. Dr. Khan is not nonchalant, she is reserved. Her knowledge is I believe up to standard, but to be honest she may use a computer assisted tool for accuracy. Her bedside manner is exceptional and she has a good sense of humor. I am black and have been both Muslim and Christian while seeing her, and she has always treated me with respect. Her staff are friendly and accommodating. If you have high blood pressure she wants to see you regularly and will not prescribe without a visit every so often. I have experienced this with no problem. She has made me see a specialist for specific problems, but gave me time to do so. I think she is excellent, and I have no intention on changing doctors.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Bad experience had with her seems like she doesn't like what she does for living ?

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Khan is very nonchalant about her African American patients she does not seem to care about their health. She just wants to be able to bill for an appointment. I was out of blood pressure medicine and she refused to give me a refill due to a missed appointment for a follow up. My blood pressure was extremely high because she didn't want to give me a prescription until I was able to be seen.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I think the doctor is okay but her staff lady Ms. Rizwana is extremely rude and unhelpful. She tries to rule the doctor and traps her in her lies about patients. She posed to be religeous but has no sympathy with patients. Ms.Rizwana sends no reminders about doctor's appointments and then complains about the patients. Ms.Rizwana makes my day miserable every time I visit or talk to her. I always had a very bad experience and the wait is always more than an hour even if you have an appointment. Don't go to her! Horrible receptionist. Please don't make the mistake I made.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

WORSE DOCTOR EVER!!! I almost want to complain to the Maryland Medical Board about how dirty her office is, how inefficient her staff is and how incompetent the doctor is. I am expected to take my own blood pressure, because this stupid doctor probably has no clue how to do it herself. Her receptionist blurts out my medical diagnosis in front of everyone in the waiting room (HIPPA??) and the doctor doesn't even know about the newest medications or surgeries. She is NOT someone you want as your PCP, who will guide you and counsel you through different medical conditions that you may encounter in life. STAY AWAY from this practice ... she just wants to make a quick $!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

her staff lady Ms. Rizwana is extremely rude and unhelpful. she tries to rule the doctor and traps her in her lies about patients. they send no reminders about doctor's appointments and then complain about the patients. They make my day miserable every time I visit or talk to them. I always had a very bad experience and the wait is longer than an hour even if you have an appointment. don't go to her! i don't recommend her! you will regret choosing her as your primary care doctor. They don't care at all!! Horrible receptionist. Please don't make the mistake I made.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Khan cares about her patients. She tries to see anyone who wants an appointment. I have chronic sinus infections (my sinuses are always tender) that go to pneumonia, and I have had her as my PCP for at least 6 years. My husband is scared of doctors but he is willing to see her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

This is a very unpleasent office. The secratary is very rude and abrupt. The doctor has absolutely no compassion and only treats the patient half-way. She has no bed side manner. And definitely is only concerned with her patients that have other insurances that are not medicaid or medicare. Dr. Kauser Khan is very non-chalant about the treatment and care of her African American patients. I have heard many other bad things in regards to her office and her female secretary, but I think I've written enough. I definitely would not refer anyone to Dr. Kahn. Even my neighbor knew about this terrible docotor. Next time I will do my research before chosing my GP/Internist.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr Khan is just awesome, she is the best PCP anyone will like to have.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

EXCELLENT DOCTOR, VERY POLITE AND CARING. SHE KNOWS HER STUFF AND VERY PROFESSIONAL

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Dr. Kauser F. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Catonsville, MD