Ratings for Dr. Terry J. Warsaw

Has been my Dr for almost 21 years. Trully cares about his patients and takes the "whole" picture into considerations before treatment. Very personable

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Did not see to my care after I was admitted into the local hospital for 3 days with massive kidney infection & high fever. Did not order follow up appt or labs after I was discharged. I had to request it. Put me on more antibiotics at follow up, and then said he didn't need to see me again for 6 months. I self referred to another Dr, and after testing, I have a stone lodged in my ureter, and my kidney is swollen. Will have procedure to remove stone in a few days. This guy likes simple office visits, and writing prescriptions. Certainly nothing complicated or requiring action. Had I blindly done what I was told, I could have suffered serious kidney damage. He's officially fired.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Inspires great confidence. Makes me as a patient feel comfortable as well as respected. Very good at diagnostic questioning and responding to my comments and concerns.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007

Dr. Terry J. Warsaw's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1976)

Emblem Health