Ratings for Dr. Vicki A. Turnbough

Drug pusher very mean and vindictive...talka anout your personal business with others

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

KELLY DID NOT SUBMIT MY CLAIMS PROPERLY AS SHE COULDNT FIGURE OUT TO COPY BOTH CARDS ONE ONE PAGE..!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Extremely unkind, uncaring, and absolutely no compassion. When I called her service one evening because of the ongoing stomach pain and problems I had been having, I was frightened and scared and KNEW something was wrong. Her response was "you called me after hours for THIS? GO TO the emergency room". I never went back to her again and, as it turns out, something was VERY WRONG - I was hospitalized twice and had two surgeries to correct the source of my stomach pain.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

Dr.Turnbough is awesome!She listens and takes your concerns seriously.She doesn't make you feel crazy or that the problems you're having are all in your head.Her whole staff are very friendly and caring.I would recommend her very highly to anyone.She is the best Dr. I've been to without a doubt.She discusses treatment options and why certain things are better than others instead of telling you to just do something. Love her!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Polite, friendly and caring attitude

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007

Dr. Vicki A. Turnbough's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Athens, TN