Ratings for Dr. Alana M. Williams

She moved to Georgia in 2008. This listing needs to be updated. She was excellent and I wish she would move back. I've tried 2 new docs since she left and both have been terrible.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. William was so great that my entire family was her patients. She left us to go to Gweorgia, and I haven't found anyone else like her yet. I might have to move to Gerogia too. Dale Simons

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

She is the best Dr. Ever. If you want a awesome Dr. to manage all aspects of your health care needs, she is the one to get.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

I am a retired ICU RN, and have watched this physician grow from an outstanding resident to a remarkable practitioner. She's skilled and caring. Down to earth. Very honest. Wide knowledge base. Truly involved with each and every patient. You may have to wait a bit to see her, but she will spend just as much time with you when it's your turn. She's terrific, and she has a big practice of patients who trust her and care about her. Her office staff is a reflection of her feelings about patient care. They're great too. Anyone who isn't kind and caring doesn't last long in that office. Dr. Williams is not afraid to refer, no big ego here, but plenty of realistic confidence. I think she's an excellent doctor and a truly remarkable person. I'm glad she's my physician, and I'm glad she's younger than I am because I want her to take care of me the rest of my life. I have seen her work in all kinds of difficult situations and she is the doctor I trust with my life.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2007

Dr. Alana M. Williams's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1992)