Ratings for Dr. Bryan Murray

I went to him for years and I seriously regret that I did not ditch him sooner. He is ignorant, prejudicial and cruel. 0/5 stars.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

An excellent caring doctor. He has been 100 per cent accurate in his diagnosis of our family issues!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

He has been my Doctor for more that 20 years. He has always been willing to listen and is willing to refer to the appropriate specialist if necessary. I like that he doesn't overbook himself and that I feel like he has to time to spend with me as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Has been my doctor for 16 years. Very knowledgeable, open minded and caring. All around a Great doctor to bad to the rest of you he's not taking new patients. He's not like alot of doctors, were their heads get so fat because their egos so big from feeling special because their doctors, he's down to earth. Kevin

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I've been seeing Brian Murray for almost 25 years now. He is always very helpful, knowledgable, a great comunicator, and a friend. I would and do recommend him to whomever needs a great general practioner. You can't please everyone, but he sure does try. Remember, we are all human. For those who complain about Dr. Murray, your problems may be deeper than you think!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Murray has treated myself, my partner, and my family for 24years. Three years ago I contracted a serious food borne illness in Mexico and he was so amazing, really went over and above the call of duty. I then contracted mrsa during treatment in Canada (at a hospital) and he called me at home in the evening when he received the results to start my treatment asap as i was about to travel again...I dread the day he retires!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

GREAT DR./ ALWAYS A WEALTH OF INFORMATION/ WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMMEND AS GREAT GP WITH GOOD SPECIALIST RELATIONSHIPS.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

My family has been seeing Dr. Murray for years, and he has been working to help us with some serious medical issues, when specialist would ignore the problem. He has been there every step of the way, and I wish more Doctors would refer patients to specialist when they don't know or can't figure out the problems. It will be a real same when Dr. Murray ever retires, he is a wonderful man and best at his job. Thank you for all your continued help and support.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

He doesn't listen & is not a good diagnostician, in my experience. He missed 2 life threatening conditions. An aneurysm that was ready to burst & did,approx.a week later. Told me I was just trying to scam an insurance company. Yes, I had symptoms. And a doctor taking over for him while he was on holidays noticed a very serious cervical dysplasia, visible without even a Pap smear result. I had been having regular Pap smears. I lost faith,& changed doctors, so had another doctor caring for me in my recovery from the stroke. Too sure of himself, in my opinion. I have always had a good rapport with every doctor I have had in the past & present.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Absolutely fabulous doctor. He has a very busy practice, yet if I need to talk to him, he's there for me. Always. (I also like that I hardly ever have to wait more than 5 minutes! Amazing!) 20-plus years now. My husband & I are very fortunate to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009