Ratings for Dr. Dante A. Ramos

My son was on years of constant antibiotics prescribed by Dr. Ramos for constant bronchitis, oitis, and the likes. When in fact my son was diagnosed 26 years later with the most severe case of chrones disease his doctor had ever seen, he almost died. We now know that the likely cause was extreem amounts of antibiotics which destroy many of the good bacteria a body needs. My sons life is so overwhelming for him on a daily basis in so many ways. I can't explain the guilt I carry for believing Dr. Ramos was best for my sons care. Now parents are wise to the damage multiple antibiotics cause. For 15 years he was on antibiotics and codiene for cough. He was hospitalized a number of times. If only I knew how bad antibiotics are and if only Dr. Ramos had taken a different approach to his contact symptoms, my sons life would be so different today. This has effected Evey aspect of his life. I would need to write a book to explain all.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Ramos came to the hospital for my birth an 18 years later I still see him. Great doctor! And great nurses, can be a little busy in the office but a good doctor is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Dante A. Ramos's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1965)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal