Ratings for Dr. Malini C. Gillen

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Gillen's before she was at the Anchor Pediatrics. She has always been extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She also knows how to put a mother's concerns at ease. Even when I called multiple times in a week's span she never dismissed me; after seeing my daughter she realized it was my concern that help her diagnosed what was my 6 week old with acid reflux. What a difference a some amount of meds before her food did. Now with two daughters, I wouldn't have my children see anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Gillen is a wonderful, knowledgable doctor who was very thorough and took ample time with my daughter. However, the office business practices seem a bit underhanded. For example, after being required to take my children to a flu clinic in order for them to receive a flu shot, I later received a bill for $40 X 2 for an "after hours/weekend" appointment surcharge. It seemed pretty unfair. I liked Dr. Gillen, but I won't take my children to this type of practice again. Very dishonest.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Malini C. Gillen's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lincoln, RI