Ratings for Dr. John A. Sanacore

Terrible bedside manner. Can't be bothered to keep up with current recommendations. Staff is unprofessional. A quick Google search will turn up information about his personal indiscretions that parents may also find of interest.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Worst bedside manner. The way he treated my children was horrific. I was shocked by his behavior and wished I had spoken up directly to him. However, at the end of the appointment I told my children that how he treated them was unacceptable. I told the staff that we would never be seen by him again AND if he was ever the covering pediatrician, we would prefer to go to Hasbro ER.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

He has an awful bedside mannor. I do not feel comfortable asking him questions and I do not think he listens to me when I answer his. I've heard him yell at his office staff to the point where I've questioned it as verbal abuse. Those ladies are so kind and helpful too, they do not deserve it. My daughter is a toddler and after todays appointment I am calling to switch docotors. I don't feel comfortable after seeing him today. I feel like I need a second opinion on some concerns I have only because he dismissed my questions- not because he doesn't know what he is doing. I don't know how he is with older children but I do not recommend him for younger ones. I am not sticking with him long enough to find out....

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Sanacore is rude, and arrogant. The bed side manor you'd hope to have for your small children is non exist ant. If you like feeling abused when you leave the office he's the pediatrician for you! Beware!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

great! my daughter says he is great at giving shots and hes so nice with the kids and always wants to help

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

RUDE, ARROGANT!!!!!!!, makes you feel like you are stupid. Knows his stuff for the most part, but you have to put up with his HORRIBLE, Sarcastic comments. Thankfully, he is nice to the kids. I switched my kids to another doctor in same office... Great Decision on my part!!!! If you like to be Belittled, go to Dr. Sanacore!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Dr. John A. Sanacore's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Johnston, RI