Ratings for Dr. Meghan O. Geils

Love love Dr. Geils... was so happy when l found her she is very professional,helpful understanding and lesions to my concerns... she also is the dr for half of my home daycare and all my parents love her too and is nice when something is going around she can help clear it up. I wish she saw us moms too but hope to find myself a great dr like her!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Do not use Seacoast Pediatrics if you want friendly, prompt service. The doctors know their stuff, this is for sure. But the front office staff (and the answering service they utilize) are horrible. I've been billed for things that we didn't have done - and when I call to point it out, their answer is, "Well, you don't have to pay for that, insurance covers it." Uh, hello, that looks like FRAUD to me - but what do I know, I am not an insurance investigator. Dr. Geils isn't there much anymore - she iether works two or three days a week. We all talk at our daycares and our schools - I haven't found anyone who will heartily endorse these folks. It's always, "Well....but..." We did leave this practice. I'm not sure that the answering service issue will ever be resolved, as I'm told that lots of practices in the Charleston area use the same answering service. But the days of being treated like THEY are doing ME a favor when I come in (and yes, they've raised their prices) are over.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Meghan O. Geils's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal