Ratings for Dr. Peter Bafundi

Been my doctor for about 15 years, one of the best

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

We are really happy with Dr. Bafundi! He takes his time to listen and explain. He even followed up on my husband to make sure he was doing okay.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

One of the best family doctors we have ever had!! He is so thorough and knowledgeable that you always feel at ease. Can't say better things about Dr. Bafundi.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Extremely knowledable and patient. Most caring doctor and really gets to the root of your medical issue. Always refers to other top notch doctors! Blessed to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

He is my family physician for 20 years.I have no words to be exact to describe appreciation. Dr Bafundi is an excellent doctor professional, dedicated and loving person. I feel sorry when I see people giving wrong opinions because of their ignorance but from the Sun I see the light, not the black spots. I wish all Canadian had the opportunity to have a Family doctor like him. For this 150 anniversary of Canada I congratulate Doctor Bafundi for being a genuine representative of Canadian's ideals. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

My husband and I have been going to see Dr. Bafundi since 1997. We live in the east end, and are willing to battle the traffic on the 401 just to see him. He is a truly wonderful and caring physician. He is knowledgeable and up to date with all the latest research. He is always professional and accurate with diagnoses. It is obvious that he really cares about his patients' welfare. Having had very mediocre experiences with other physicians in the past, I can totally recommend Dr. Bafundi to anyone who needs an excellent physician. Dr. Bafundi is a gem.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Bafundi has been my family physician for over 10 years. He is exceptional in everything he does, he is very understanding and knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with even under the worst circumstances.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr.Bafundi is warm and caring the staff are also great been going there for years love them all. I've only had a bad experience seeing another doctor when he wasn't around Dr Ages.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Bafundi is a very caring, attentive doctor who truly cares about his patient. I'm lucky to have him. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

The best I've had, very helpful, caring and personable. Highly suggested.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015