Ratings for Dr. Kimberly K. Caristi

I am so thankful Dr Caristi was recommended to me by several therapists who work with special needs children. My daughter is 2 and has autism. Dr Caristi spent at least 30 minutes with me during the intitial consultation letting me tell her about my daughter's history. She also didn't roll her eyes at me when I told her I believe vaccines played a role in my daughters autism and how biomedical treatment, including a GFCF diet, have helped her tremendously. Dr Caristi is patient, and kind, and after being leary about doctors for two years, I am happy to say I trust Dr Caristi implicitly. She listens to the parent and will work WITH them in making the best decistion for the child.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

Have been taking my girls to her since they were very small. My oldest is now 24 and has her own baby, whom she also takes to her. All the docs in the group are great & I've never had a problem with any of them. Sometimes the wait is long b/c it's such a busy practice but you can't have everything. Great office with sick & well waiting rooms.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Kimberly K. Caristi's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Health Net