Ratings for Dr. Vincent F. Coviello

Had a long wait so I got more nervous. Extraction seemed difficult and I had terrible pain for 4 -5 days. I also had trouble sleeping because my jaw remained sore for two weeks. I guess that goes with the territory. The staff is very friendly. I suggest music headphones for patients.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Such a bad experience with him. He is only about the all mighty dollar. Stay away!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr coviello is the worst oral surgeon. I was not even awake and was pushed out the door throwing up and made to leave. I ended up with a massive infection and had to beg for him to see me. I had so much puss coming from the place where all 4 wisdom teeth were extracted and he said I was fine and didn't need any antibiotics. I went across the parking lot to my dentist who said I was infected and gave me antibiotics. The pain was so unbelievable and dr coviello did not care one bit.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

One of the worst experiences of my life! Extraction was unbelievably painful and Dr. Coviello persisted despite my struggling. The worst pain I have ever experienced and he was cavalier about it afterwards. Nearly passed out in parking lot from the pain.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Coviello. He is kind, smart and caring. He has a wonderful staff and he is a talented surgeon. I felt comfortable talking to him and you can just tell he really cares about his patients. Thank you Dr. Coviello. I highly recommend him to anyone that needs an oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

i saw this excellent m.d. way back in 2006 in memphis, tenn. he was in with another doctor. he operated on me in a hospital setting. i wish, wish, he were still her. how good is he? on a scale of 100, he is 99.999!! go see him! he has an intuition for medicine that is God-given. you are born with it.. you cnnot achieve it in school. he litarally saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

My daughter has had to have numerous oral surgeries due to orthodontic issues. The staff has been truly supportive, friendly and a real joy to work with. Dr. Coviello is a caring Doctor who treats each patient as an individual. He put a lot of time and effort into each of our visits. He was very informative about the procedures and was glad to answer all of my questions. It is rare in this day and age to find a Doctor and staff who care so much about their patients!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I was a patient who had such a fear of the dentist,that i had an absess twice on the roof of my mouth that had to be lanced in the er .i was too afraid to go get my tooth pulled due to childhood trauma caused by a dentist.I was referred. to dr. Coviello beings he could sedate me for the process.he also was the only dr. who took my insurance. I was relieved that i would not be awake during the procedure.what could go wrong? Well,the nurse could not get my vein. dr. coviello came in and tried and tried to get my vein also having trouble. He was very short and visibly agitated . he told me "if i can't get this in, then we will have to reschedule u . You will make me late for my other appointments".My anxiety turned to guilt.As the dr.may be very good in his knowledge of medicine, caring,understanding and compassion must have been taught on a day he wasn't there.my experience before and after was great,his staff was wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

On may 10th of this month I had wisdom teeth surgery performed. After the surgery was over i had literally NO PAIN whatsover from the procedure. I have had teeth filled, drilled, and pulled in the past, and with all these procedures i had some amount of pain with after the procedure. Dr. Coviello did a fabulous job! the only discomfort i had was tightness in my jaw afterward, but there was no pain from the removal during the recovery stage from my procedure! thank you very much!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Coviello removed my sons wisdom teeth.My son was scared to death to go have the procedure done. Dr. Coviello did a wonderful job in removing them and was very polite and courteous with both my son and I. He explained everything very carefully to us and was very professional through the whole ordeal. Everything went off without a hitch and my son was back to skateboarding 2 days after having his wisdom teeth cut out. I would recommend Dr. Coviello to anyone as he is a great all around dentist and his staff was very professional, courteous and polite.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011