Ratings for Dr. Stanley B. Teplick

Granted, it was 1995 when Dr.Teplick performed cataract surgery that left me with distorted vision, constant discomfort to pain in one eye, inability to read for any length of time or to work full-time in the teaching profession. He refused to do follow up. 'Had to go to OHSU just to have stiches removed. Lied re. the cause of incredible pain that I experienced during an injection before the surgery or why he changed the power of the lenses he inserted. Board of Medical Examiners has the complete story. AND he's still infamous today w/practicing eye professionals in the state who have seen his "work." Low rating for "knowledge" above - but it should be for competence and honesty. I personally know four others harmed by this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Dr. Teplick was very informative and answered all of my questions. I felt very relaxed on the day of surgery. Thank you for my new eyes!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

This doctor injured my wife, then tried to cover it up. We sued, and were satisfied with the outcome. We also know of many people who have been hurt by this doctor. I do not recommend this doctor to anybody who asks me for an opinion.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Stanley B. Teplick's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

AARP