Ratings for Dr. Amanda N. Diehl

My kids loved going to doctor do and the other doctors at the clinic when she was not available. They are fantastic with kids and the staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I loved Dr. Diehl when I took my kids to her. There was at least one receptionist who seemed to have a bit of an attitude with me on occasion but very rare. Everyone else was very helpful. I only had one instance where they "forgot" about my son and I. However, the appointment was close to their lunch time and I was late for the appointment so it was partially my fault. Other than that I was never in the waiting room for more than 15 minutes. I also never waited long for the doc to arrive to the exam room. Dr. Calhoun, her PA and her nurses were all very nice and patient and listened to my concerns. I cherish the days with Dr. Diehl. I now live in California and it is NOTHING compared to the very little problems I had with Dr. Diehls office. Here I sit in a waiting room for half an hour or more every time. The staff are always rude to me for no reason. I CANNOT wait to get back home to good old Rapid City and take my kids to Dr. Diehl again.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

A. Front desk receptionist unknowledgable and flighty but they changed that. Sitting with sick child in room for an hour and forgot us. No communication between nurses, staff and patients. They made me feel like a bad mom because I chose to leave and take my child home after waiting an hour and a half.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

My husband myself and my children adore Dr. Diehl She really is a great listener and has always taken very good care of the kids!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr. Diehl has always been there for our children. They love her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Staff was rude, rushed and more interested in their private lives (especially Janet) instead of what else was going on with my child in the office. It was a terrible experience that wasn't made better with a teddy bear that a nursing assistant pulled out of a box. They need to get real Nurses who know their jobs and care about the patients who are in the office.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Amanda N. Diehl's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rapid City, SD