Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David C. Mady

I drive 215 miles (346 km) each way to go to my appointments with Dr. Mady. I found him through this website after several unhappy experiences with friends' suggestions, predatory local dentists, and merciless companies run by financial specialists. His first work was to remedy a serious problem caused by a previous dentist who had done a root canal on a wrong, adjacent tooth. His kindness and communicativeness are real – which are not separate realities from competence in health care, or in anything else. His father was a dentist for 50 years, and his two daughters are preparing to be dentists, where you can see his commitment and love, for what he is doing. What he is doing is a return to reality, and yet is cutting edge. I am astonished, and grateful, that I was able to find him and be accepted as one of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Mady and his staff are absolutely amazing. I fly over 3000km, or 1850+ miles in order to continue to see him and not have to deal with another dentist. Having had several bad dental experiences in the past before meeting Dr. Mady I can personally say that I will never deal with another dentist in my life and will continue to deal with this practice in the future once his children become licensed dentists. Thank you for all that you've done and continue to do for myself and my family Dr. Mady!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I went to several dentists before this and all they wanted to do is make a huge billing for me. Dr. Mady was the first dentist that focused on prevention and attended to my dental decay without having to do fillings....that is what a great doctor does! THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I can tell you from first had experience (shadowing) that Dr. Mady is an outstanding, unbelievable and professional dentist with a great sense of humour and personality. Additionally, he has huge amount of knowledge and love for what he does. Patients love him and he loves his patients. Dr. Mady and his highly trained and experienced staff are always on top of everything. Making sure their patients get in on their scheduled time and get everything done with no rush. And if there are any issues, such as financially, he's always there to help you out and do good. There isn't any other dentist I'd rather shadow and learn from. Totally recommend!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Mady is very personable and cares about your teeth. He has a lot of trained staff to go over cleanings and maintenance of your teeth/gums. His reception staff understand your needs and finances in order to work with you to provide the best resolution. My only issue was a few times the fillings he had given me did not stay intact and had to be repaired. I found it unfortunate that I would have to come back for another session when no one wants to be injection with a needle! Other than that, he is a great dentist.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Amazing and gracious person, and an awesome dentist to boot. 😬😬😉👍

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Mady is absolutely outstanding. I hadn't been to a dentist in years because of very high anxiety and fear. Upon entering the office, I had never felt so comfortable from his frontline staff to all the other assistants in the office. I was treated like family and the fear and anxiety was gone. I finally went through all of the work that had to be done without pain. I would like to thank them all once again!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I was very nervous walking into operation smile at st Clair college. Dr mady was very compassionate and the most knowledgeable dentist I've ever met. He did 12 extractions, 5 huge fillings that day all in 1 sitting. I almost chickened out half way through but when I saw it took him about 5 minutes to remove the first 7 teeth I decided to go ahead with the rest. Due to personal reasons this is something I could never afford to have done but now I'm so glad it's done and over with for now and just wanted to thank Dr mady for volunteering his personal time to.do this for me. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr. David C. Mady's response
It was my pleasure to help you. This is a yearly event that we do at St. Clair College and a great opportunity to give something back to the community and a message or rating such as this makes it all worth while. You made my day! Thanks Dr. Mady

Submitted May 29, 2017

David Mady is one of the best dentists practicing modern dentistry today. Moreover, he is one of the finest human beings I know. He never fails to do the utmost for his patients and his care extends, more often than not, to his considering his patients his friends. He really cares. So should you. If you need a dentist I highly recommend him for all your needs.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Best experience I ever had with a dentist.A turely gentleman.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. David C. Mady's response
THANKS FOR THE GREAT COMPLIMENT! IT WAS MY PLEASURE TO TREAT YOU! Dr. Mady

Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. David C. Mady's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Father, Dr David C. Mady Sr. Was a dentist in Windsor for 50 years retiring December 1994

• French
  • Croatian
  • German
  • Lithuanian
  • Spanish

• University of Michigan (Grad. 1993)

• Dental exam
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth