Dr. David C. Mady

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David C. Mady

If you're looking for the #1 Dentist, you got him right here. Dr. Mady is not only an amazing dentist but he's also a kind and generous person. He's amazing at what he does, and is a perfectionist. My husband and I, and my 3 kids go to the Madison Dental office in Windsor. His staff are just wonderful. They are kind and very helpful. His place is decorated so nicely and it is always clean. If you're looking for a dentist, look no further. He's the best in his profession.

Submitted November 26, 2019

First I will address the staff, top notch bar none. Each and every person who is a part of this team is on their game. Kind, very knowledgeable, friendly and respectful to all clients. They seem more like a family, then traditional staff. Love these people. Dr. Mady is an innovator, he is so skilled, doing his craft perfectly with meticulousness and care yet he is like lightning. I have never ever encountered another dentist who can do this level and quality of work without co at the pace he does, with no compromise, it is unreal. Did I mention the added bonus that he is a kind, gentle personality who is by no means going to over or upsell you on anything you do not need or want, he is so very fair and he listens and really works with you to help, it is all genuine quality care with him, he is unsurpassable period. He makes you feel like a friend not just some person and he is a family man which I respect. The guy is an absolute gem of a human being all the way around. You can be confident you will not find better, and he is affordable for everyone even though his reputation has brought him celebrity clientele from as far as California. He is super punctual and if you have to run behind, just call he and his staff greatly appreciate that.

Submitted November 20, 2019

What a brilliant and kind man is Dr. Mady, almost 14 yrs ago a very terrified and scared 30 something year old found him. I was terrified of the dentist (I saw many in my 30 some years of living) but I knew when I found Dr. Mady I would never have to look anymore. He has helped me out many times and a lot have been on a dime. He is brilliant, I call him Dr. MacGyver because he does anything and everything to keep your teeth. He is like Yoda to me. His friendly smile is always so welcoming and his calm voice is soothing. I love Dr. Mady, he goes above and beyond for his patients'. Anne and a few of his staff are all aces in my book too. 14 yrs with the same team, they have grown with me. I know Dr. Mady has thousands of patients' but he always makes me feel like I am his #1 patient. That is how much he cares about his clients'. My husband and children also go to him and they all treat them the same way they treat me. Thank you Dr. Mady for being the very best Dentist we have in all of Windsor-Essex county. I always tell everyone to go to Dr. Mady anytime someone asks for a recommendation.

Submitted November 20, 2019

I saw these reviews and am happy to say that I had the same great experience that all of these people here did. On time every time, super employees and a helpful, smart doc.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

I put off removing my teeth for the last ten years even though they have been loose and sore constantly and I lose one here and there by itself. Dr Mady advised me long ago to take them out and get dentures and after it heals possibly some of those implants to hold the teeth in. I finally took the plunge 8 weeks ago and it was the best thing I ever did. I feel better physically and my breath is great now. Dr. Mady’s nurse even held my hand during the injections due to my phobia of needles. I was walked through everything and feel great. I should have listened to Dr. Mady a long time ago.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

I went to see Dr Dave for removal of my wisdom teeth. I swear it took him longer to freeze me than to take out all four of them and they were covered by gums. I had no pain or swelling later and was worried for nothing. Thanks for the great job doc!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

Dr Mady fixed my denture that I thought was ready for the garbage and did it the same day with a smile as always. They are always all so friendly and nice their too. Great dentist and great person.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

Best dental practitioner I have ever had, for the past 20+ years. I'm never fearful having any procedures done by him, as with other dentists. Even pain-free freezing! Always friendly and accommodating of all my dental needs. Kudos to Dr. Mady!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Got to see this doctor it would be a shame not to see this doctor

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Dr Mady is such a brilliant ,amazing,caring man.So very happy with veneers he did over a decade ago, and still look beautiful. Our family has been going to him for many , many years. Absolutely the best dentist (& staff) ever ♡

Submitted November 15, 2019

Dr. David C. Mady's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Father, Dr David C. Mady Sr. Was a dentist in Windsor for 50 years retiring December 1994

• French
  • Croatian
  • German
  • Lithuanian
  • Spanish

• University of Michigan (Grad. 1993)

• Dental exam
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth