Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David C. Mady

I drive 215 miles (346 km) each way to go to my appointments with Dr. Mady. I found him through this website after several unhappy experiences with friends' suggestions, predatory local dentists, and merciless companies run by financial specialists. His first work was to remedy a serious problem caused by a previous dentist who had done a root canal on a wrong, adjacent tooth. His kindness and communicativeness are real – which are not separate realities from competence in health care, or in anything else. His father was a dentist for 50 years, and his two daughters are preparing to be dentists, where you can see his commitment and love, for what he is doing. What he is doing is a return to reality, and yet is cutting edge. I am astonished, and grateful, that I was able to find him and be accepted as one of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I can tell you from first had experience (shadowing) that Dr. Mady is an outstanding, unbelievable and professional dentist with a great sense of humour and personality. Additionally, he has huge amount of knowledge and love for what he does. Patients love him and he loves his patients. Dr. Mady and his highly trained and experienced staff are always on top of everything. Making sure their patients get in on their scheduled time and get everything done with no rush. And if there are any issues, such as financially, he's always there to help you out and do good. There isn't any other dentist I'd rather shadow and learn from. Totally recommend!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Mady is very personable and cares about your teeth. He has a lot of trained staff to go over cleanings and maintenance of your teeth/gums. His reception staff understand your needs and finances in order to work with you to provide the best resolution. My only issue was a few times the fillings he had given me did not stay intact and had to be repaired. I found it unfortunate that I would have to come back for another session when no one wants to be injection with a needle! Other than that, he is a great dentist.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Amazing and gracious person, and an awesome dentist to boot. 😬😬😉👍

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Mady is absolutely outstanding. I hadn't been to a dentist in years because of very high anxiety and fear. Upon entering the office, I had never felt so comfortable from his frontline staff to all the other assistants in the office. I was treated like family and the fear and anxiety was gone. I finally went through all of the work that had to be done without pain. I would like to thank them all once again!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I was very nervous walking into operation smile at st Clair college. Dr mady was very compassionate and the most knowledgeable dentist I've ever met. He did 12 extractions, 5 huge fillings that day all in 1 sitting. I almost chickened out half way through but when I saw it took him about 5 minutes to remove the first 7 teeth I decided to go ahead with the rest. Due to personal reasons this is something I could never afford to have done but now I'm so glad it's done and over with for now and just wanted to thank Dr mady for volunteering his personal time to.do this for me. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr. David C. Mady's response
It was my pleasure to help you. This is a yearly event that we do at St. Clair College and a great opportunity to give something back to the community and a message or rating such as this makes it all worth while. You made my day! Thanks Dr. Mady

Submitted May 29, 2017

David Mady is one of the best dentists practicing modern dentistry today. Moreover, he is one of the finest human beings I know. He never fails to do the utmost for his patients and his care extends, more often than not, to his considering his patients his friends. He really cares. So should you. If you need a dentist I highly recommend him for all your needs.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Best experience I ever had with a dentist.A turely gentleman.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

THANKS FOR THE GREAT COMPLIMENT! IT WAS MY PLEASURE TO TREAT YOU! Dr. Mady

Submitted May 3, 2017

I was involve in MVA Where I sustained damages to my mouth including 18 if my teeth . Dr. Mady came to my rescue and restored the 18 teeth with the most outstanding care and service . My smile now worth a million dollars. I can't thank him enough for magical work that he did for my including but not limited to the time that he attended to my care on after hours. His staff were just as compassionate dedicated. His cost was comparable to others but his reliant and the end result was second to none. I'll recommend him to any one .

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr Mady is a wonderful dentist, he is the kindest man! he is terrific, his personality is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. David C. Mady's response
I appreciate this more than you know! I try my best for all of my patients and to hear comments like this is very rewarding.

Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. David C. Mady's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Father, Dr David C. Mady Sr. Was a dentist in Windsor for 50 years retiring December 1994

• French
  • Croatian
  • German
  • Lithuanian
  • Spanish

• University of Michigan (Grad. 1993)

• Dental exam
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth