Ratings for Dr. David C. Mady

I put off removing my teeth for the last ten years even though they have been loose and sore constantly and I lose one here and there by itself. Dr Mady advised me long ago to take them out and get dentures and after it heals possibly some of those implants to hold the teeth in. I finally took the plunge 8 weeks ago and it was the best thing I ever did. I feel better physically and my breath is great now. Dr. Mady’s nurse even held my hand during the injections due to my phobia of needles. I was walked through everything and feel great. I should have listened to Dr. Mady a long time ago.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

I went to see Dr Dave for removal of my wisdom teeth. I swear it took him longer to freeze me than to take out all four of them and they were covered by gums. I had no pain or swelling later and was worried for nothing. Thanks for the great job doc!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

Dr Mady fixed my denture that I thought was ready for the garbage and did it the same day with a smile as always. They are always all so friendly and nice their too. Great dentist and great person.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

Best dental practitioner I have ever had, for the past 20+ years. I'm never fearful having any procedures done by him, as with other dentists. Even pain-free freezing! Always friendly and accommodating of all my dental needs. Kudos to Dr. Mady!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Got to see this doctor it would be a shame not to see this doctor

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Dr Mady is such a brilliant ,amazing,caring man.So very happy with veneers he did over a decade ago, and still look beautiful. Our family has been going to him for many , many years. Absolutely the best dentist (& staff) ever ♡

Submitted November 15, 2019

From my experience this week, I feel Dr. Mady always puts the patients best interests first and continually gives 100% each and every visit. Thank you.

Submitted November 15, 2019

So far, so great! Just moved back to Windsor and have had a seamless transition to an excellent dentist. Super helpful staff, very nice experience with Dr Mady himself. Couldn't ask for more.

Submitted November 14, 2019

Professional , humane and genuine and spot the problem not doing more than what is needed

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

The most welcoming staff they made me feel like home and Dr Mady is very knowledgeable and caring, the best choice I made was to move to his office. Thank you Dr Mady

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Dr. David C. Mady's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Father, Dr David C. Mady Sr. Was a dentist in Windsor for 50 years retiring December 1994

• French
  • Croatian
  • German
  • Lithuanian
  • Spanish

• University of Michigan (Grad. 1993)

• Dental exam
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth