Ratings for Dr. Matthew D. Krell

He has been the doctor for my youngest child and now my grandchild. His calm and caring demeanor as well as his knowledge are outstanding. Having a child with asthma -- we have trusted his treatment plan and hate to have to find an "adult" doctor soon as my youngest is now 18.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Outstanding doctor and wonderful w/ children. Not a negative thing to say! Sad that we are moving and now have to find a new "dr. krell!"

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I have lived in lots of urban areas and was amazed to find a top notch pediatrician in small town SoDak. This doctor is AMAZING. When he first met my daughter, he noticed this spot on her ear that I had asked doctors about in the past (with no answers), and he immediately asked if she had kidney problems (she did) and started explaining how that little mark can indicate a kidney problem. If we had him back when our daughter was a baby, maybe it wouldn't have taken a huge infection for doctors to find the kidney problem!! That same child Dr. Krell felt was autistic (about a year later) and while I didn't believe it (and neither did the birth-to-three professionals at the time), time has proven us all wrong and Dr. Krell correct. My now-five year old daughter is fully autistic, limited speech and unable to communicate even basic needs. So, he saw it at 2, the rest of us saw it at 4. I can't recommend this doctor highly enough! He's also great with my other kids and welcomes my questions.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

We've raised four kids, two boys and two girls and Dr. Krell is the best pediatrician we've ever had. He is very calm and in addition to his excellent medical knowledge, he uses a good dose of common sense. He is also the doctor for six of my nephews and three of my nieces. A couple of my nephews have hyperactivity issues and Dr Krell has explored every option that keeps them off meds. It's working too, as lifestyle and parenting changes have helped the boys. In my 24 years of parenting, I can honestly say, this is a very fine doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Seemed very friendly, but at the end of my child's session, he told me that my child was autistic and I needed to get him tested. Testing showed he had no signs and the professionals all agreed that he wasn't.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Matthew D. Krell's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Vermillion, SD