Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Roper

One of the worst doctors I ever saw. Rushed me out with a pneumonia. When I was in the hospital, some days I wouldn't even see him. He would consult cardiologists to manage my blood pressure that was already controlled on home medications. Didn't even bother to address my blood pressure himself. Consulted everyone else to micro manage my minor blood pressure and pneumonia. Did not do any work himself. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Very competent and extremely approachable and congenial doctor

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Roper is the best out there. He oversees all my needs and I highly recommend him. His office personnel are very nice people. The longest I ever wait in the waiting room is less than 30 minutes. You are a lucky patient to have Dr. Roper.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

Dr. Roper and his staff are the best in their field. The staff is very polite and courteous and always a pleasure to see. Dr. Roper is a family doctor and makes you feel like more than a patient and truly cares about your health and well being. He does not just come in and diagnose you, he takes his time, listens to your ailments and talks to you about what is wrong and the best possible tways to treat your ailment.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

The staff at this practice has always been extremely helpful. But,I was ready to leave this office after Dr. Mahan left the practice. Maybe an old auntie came in and put Dr. Roper in check. I'm now proud to call him my doctor, and would not hesitate to refer him to my peers.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Office waiting room too small, cold and drafty with no heat. Ofc staff incompetent. Ofc wait almost always more than 1 hr. Ofc staff puts you on hold a million times w/o apologizing for the wait! I miss the Dr's of long ago. I'd rather visit a caveman than this Dr!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2007

Dr. Brian K. Roper's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1994)