Ratings for Dr. John Appling

Although Dr. Appling is retired now I just have to say---he was an AWESOME doctor. My entire family went to him and so did my son. I have NEVER seen a more caring doctor in all my life. If he were able he would still be practicing medicine today but it is just not in the cards at this time. Dr. Appling was the epitemy of a great doctor, all others could learn many valuable lessons from him. It did not matter if your child was screaming at the tops of his lungs due to being sick or hurt, Dr Appling would walk in smiling w/the patinece of Job and ask the child what was wrong and how could he help make it better. He always got down to the childs level and made them feel part of the solution but never ever left the parents out of it either. My, my how I miss him. Here's to you Dr. Appling---I love and miss you very much. The world has lost one of its greatest physicians.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. John Appling's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1959)