Ratings for Dr. Robert Wiley

Dr Wiley is completely commited to my childern's health. He is so good with them. He comes into the room and greets the child first. My children love him. I picked him as my pediatrician before I was even pregnant. I work in the hospital where he admits patients. When I saw how devoted he was to the care and comfort of his patients, I made my decision on my future kids physician. My oldest is 7 and I have never regreted my decision.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

My kids love Dr. Wiley. He is always courteous and involved and takes time to listen. There is usually a long wait both in the waiting room and the office, so be prepared. It is a busy office and the staff, especially at the reception desk, tend to be short and hurried. My overall experience has always been positive.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Dr. Wiley loves children and is a great Christian man. My only complaint is my hour long waits to see him even when we have an appointment. However, that is because he spends more time with his patients than the average pediatrician does.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Dr. Robert Wiley's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1991)

Tufts Health Plans