Ratings for Dr. Bianca Lang

Wonderful, caring and attentive physician. Very thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Lang is the best and would recomend her to anyone . S he diagnosed my son with JRA at the age of 10 months old. Didn't think he would make, but with her dedication to her patients she found out what he had and made my boy healthy n happy again. He is 2 now an we see her every 6 weeks n we let her kno how grateful we are to her for saving my boy's life :) She has a bond with my son n he knows she is there to help him with his pain and even tho he hates hospitals and doctors he always gas the BIGGEST smiles for her :)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

She is an awesome rheumatologist, and she diagnosed me with JRA when i was 16 at the IWK. I would not want any other doctor other than her:) <3

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

When I was 12 I became very ill but doctors kept telling my mother it was all in my head and that I was doing it for attention. Finally my family doctor sent me to Dr Lang at the IWK and we finally found out that I have SLE. My kidneys started shutting down that night and I would have died. I owe my life to Dr Lang. She was an amazing doctor and really takes the time to talk to her patients and listen to their concerns. She taught me that nobody knows their own body better than themselves so if you feel something is wrong look into it. She is the best doctor I ever had. I

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

This doctor is amazing my daughter who was 1 @ the time was very ill and they thought she wouldnt make it.Dr.Lang SAVED her life.my daughter has arthritis but it was to her organs, I never heard of this and Dr.lang helped me sooo much in every way plus she treats your child like her own and not a number but still tells you how things are so your not in the dark. today my daughter is a healthy little girl. So i would recommand this doctor in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Have seen her for years when I was younger, for my arthritis, she is so sweet and caring and helpful and she helped me so much, she took her time with me, even traveled to Fredericton 3 or 4 times a year to see her patients there (including myself). Would love to see her again one day :)

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

I was a patient of Dr Lang for almost 8 years. I have Arthritis since the age of 9 and I am now 30...I had her for 7 years and she was the best...really miss her as a doctor...

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Dr. Lang is a wonderful doctor. She is very friendly and caring. I love the way she talks with my son and gets information directly from him as well keeping us (parents) involved as well. She is very respectful and sweet. She is very knowledeable and honest. We think she is great. My son actually does not mind going to doctor visits with her. Thank you and keep up the great work. T.MacDonald PEI

flag | Submitted January 11, 2007