Ratings for Dr. Stephen Faehnle

I love this doctor!! I didnt realize how much I hated my last pediatrician until I got this one! He never makes me feel stupid for asking questions and seems to be very caring. He met me up at the hospital when my son needed to go to the ER! The only bad thing is that he is always running behind! But you know what they say good things are worth the wait!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Great doctor! He is very attentive to my concerns. I always have so many questions and he answers them in detail and without judgement. He comments on the good things I am doing as a mom which gives me confidence in the job I am doing. Great doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

I would tell anyone to take their kid to this doctor. He always shows true concern for my son. He always puts my son 1st and is very easy to talk to about any concern I may have. As a 1st time mom I have a 100 questions everytime I see him and he always answers all of them and never makes me feel like i am asking stupid questions. He always explains in detail what is wrong and how to make my son better. I will always use this dr and if and when he retires he doesnt know it yet but im bring my kids to his house :) well not really... but i would want to.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Stephen Faehnle's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1973)

AARP