Ratings for Dr. Stephen Lebeuf

I have been a patient of Dr. LeBeuf for 12 years. He is absolutely the best GP I have and I'm 80 so I've see a few!!! I have never had one anywhere as good, understanding, caring and knowledgeable as he. If he doesn't know the answer a medical problem, he has never hesitated to refer me to a specialist. I have moved to Nanaimo and will continue to see him. I have had my fill of idiots who are desk sitters, prescription writers, just in for the money. Don't give a damn about medicine.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Doctor Lebeuf is not concerned with truly helping more interested in taking phone calls to confirm camping times

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I was seriously misdiagnosed and new I was running out of time and in incredible pain. Life lead me to Dr Lebeuf and the incredible staff of doctored, nurses and support staff at Campbell River Hospital. I'm healthy again and love these people for their dedication, humanity and the humble way they gave themselves to my care and my family's needs also

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Best doctor I have ever had! Very proactive instead of reactive. Always willing to listen and explore. Very personable, understanding, kind and thorough. More doctors should take lessons from this man.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Outstanding Doctor. So lucky to have him as the doctor that takes care of my family. I always leave, whether the matter is regarding me or my children, feeling like a weight has been lifted. I trust him and his advice completely.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I have been honoured to have Dr.Lebeuf as my and my childs gp for many years. He is very thorough, he actually listens and doesn't interrupt, he's honest about things he's not sure about and will go the extra mile to make sure. He does not hesitate to recommend specialists when needed, his prescription pad stays in his desk unless necessary (if you want someone who simply plies pills this is not the right doctor for you.)and he is a genuinely good and nice person. He makes you feel comfortable discussing things with him that you may not be comfortable speaking about with others, and he is always respectful, with a fine sense of humour to boot! ( His giving to me a study on the health benefits of dark chocolate as well as recommending vitamin d to prevent seasonal affective disorder was both entertaining and informative.) If there are alternatives(that work) to pills he will encourage me to use the alternatives. He's also generally spot on when it comes to diagnosis and treatment. I simply cannot say enough about how much he has helped myself and my family in our quest for great health. If you need a doctor and you get the chance to see him jump at it - I believe he is the best doctor in CR hands down.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr Lebeuf is the best dr I've ever had. Very great to find after a plethora of terrible mds. He is very compassionate, knowledgable and caring. Not a pill popper like so many drs are. He truly cares and is extremy approachable and very comfortable to be around. Thanks Lebeuf :)

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I've moved around a lot and have NEVER had a better doctor. I recently moved back to the area and after 2 years and 20+ appointments with other doctors, Lebuef is finally getting to the bottom of what I needed 2 years ago. Others are right he has an awesome personality and sense of humor and is one of those people that you immediately feel comfortable with. I would recommend him 1000 times over, he is 1 in a million.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Best doctor we have ever had. Wish he was around on Thursday, so we wouldn't have had to see some quack at the walk in, but them's the breaks! Doctors have lives too! xoxo

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

Super nice, always available when really needed, and very knowledgable about his stuff. If he doesn't know he will tell you and find someone who does know to help figure it out.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010