Ratings for Dr. Gary M. Weiss

My name is Karin Amditis, I so love Dr. Weiss . I had medical issues from a auto wreck yrs ago. He was highly recommended. I am terrified of drs. I quickly felt confutable and safe with the dr and his staff. Thank you dr.weise and all your staff. I was lead off to this one and that one after a big surgery thinking instruction was given by dr weise . But unusual he knew me so long. I was so so relieved getting back with my dr. And he really is awesome . He spends time , listens and takes the needed steps to see what is going on and how best to help. 🌹

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

How lucky we are to have such a top notch neurologist in the area who takes unpaid time out of his busy schedule to come and talk to support groups. While other neurologists in the area are taking money from the pharma companies to speak, Dr. Weiss goes out of his way not to take influence money. He is so well thought of by so many I've met in the support group. A compassionate, caring, giving person, who has actually lost money trying to help patients like myself.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Excellent patient care !!! I highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Can't be trusted see google for info he also does things to run up a high bill. Only inbit for the money. Google not only Colorado but what happened in fl in 2003.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

AFTER READING THE ARTICLE ABOUT HOW HE HAS BEEN BARRED FROM PRACTICING IN COLORADO AFTER MULTIPLE PATIENTS SUED HIM FOR TREATING THEM FOR MS WHEN THEY IN FACT, DID NOT HAVE MS..........................I AM SORRY THAT I EVER VISITED HIS OFFICE. IN 2016 HE TOLD ME THAT I HAD MS AND I NOW KNOW THAT HE MAKES A HABIT OF TELLING THIS TO HIS PATIENTS, EVEN WHEN THEY DO NOT HAVE THE ILLNESS. HOW DARE HIM DEVISTATE A PERSONS LIFE AND PUT THEM IN FEAR OF THEIR FUTURE. THE BILL FOR HIS SERVICES WAS SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS AND THAT ALONE MADE ME DECIDE TO NEVER RETURN. NOW THAT I KNOW HE HAS BEEN SUED AND BARRED FROM COLORADO, I AM WONDERING HOW THIS MAN IS ALLOWED TO PRACTICE ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

For Me and my family and friends. Dr Gary Weiss I one of the best neurologist I improve my Memory my pain with His treatment. As we'll He have excellent patient care. I highly recommend Dr Weiss

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr. Weiss is a thoughtful, caring and extremely knowledgeable physician. I am fortunate to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Weiss has been treating my wife for a dozen years or so for a variety of neurological problems, and she swears by him. Now, he is also treating me, and I also swear by him. Dr. Weiss is the kind of doctor everyone hopes to find. He combines encyclopedic knowledge with a gentle and humane application. I cannot praise him enough.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I have been to Dr. Weiss a handful of times and have had nothing but positive experiences. He is attentive, thorough, and an overall good doctor. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

My mom has been struggling for over 20 years with mouth pain from complications from cancer. Dr. Weiss has been the only doctor that was able to manage her pain without addictive medications. Thank you Dr. Weiss for bringing my mom back to where she was before cancer.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Gary M. Weiss's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Centene