Ratings for Dr. J.M Dooley

He was great to be around, didn't hesitate to admit he didn't know much about a subject so he called up another doctor to help, it was very reassuring that he wasn't too prideful to admit it wasn't his field of expertise. In the three or four times I saw him he was consistently helpful with any questions I had, and while he was soft-spoken he didn't seem to treat me like a child which I really appreciated. Great guy, humour that can relax a room of worried and nervous people like my family and I were.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

very knowledgable and has an incredibly charming happy personality. We're so fortunate to have him as our doctor

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

We loved Dr. Dooley. He's very kind and soft spoken. He has a great sense of humour too.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

My son was diagnosed with Tourette's syndrome at the age of 12 and if it had not been for Dr. Dooley and his continuous support and positive attitude life would have been so much more complicated for my sondr. Dooley is a wonderful caring doctor and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Dooley is an amazing Neurologist and wonderful human being. My daughter has been seeing him on and off since she was 8 months old; she is now 20 years old and we live in a different province. After recently contacting him after many years he took the time to talk to her and help out with her medical situation once again. You are the best Dr. Dooley, and you made a difference in my daughters outcome. There is only one Dr. in her books and that is you! Thank you E MacDougall

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Could not ask for a better neurologist! He has been seeing our son since he was 6 months and he is now 5. He has helped us so much and always, always listens to us as parents. We live an hour away and if there are ever any issues we call or email and we always get a reply that is never longer than a day or two. Most doctors dont do that these days. I cannot say enough good things about this man. He has been a blessing. I never second guess him or his treatment of our sons condition. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr Dooley is Fantastic! i never hope he retires he is always sooo positive and gets down to play with my son to make things less scary!! Fantastic man!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Very helpful Doctor. On Time, punctual. Very rude to his staff.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I went to see Dr Dooley from when I was an infant until I was probably 10 years old. When I first started seeing him other Doctors told my family that I would never walk or talk properly among other things. Because of his help and devotion I not only walk and talk, I was on sports teams throughout my whole life and I have participated in triathlons and I surf, hike, bike and everything else. I can speak as well as anybody else and have always enjoyed public speaking. I have now graduated from Dalhousie and am happily married. Dr Dooley is an amazing man and neurologist.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Dooley is an asshold, plain and simple. At first he seems like a lovely man, but he has a very foul temper. I watched him berate his staff in front of a waiting room full of people. The poor girl was in tears. He may know what he's doing but so do a lot of doctors with good personalities and even tempers.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011