Ratings for Dr. Steven P. Peskind

Wonderful!!! Excellent bead side manner. I am so glad that we have finally found a doctor who really cares and takes his time with his patients. I recommend him to all parents, for their children and themselves.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

We found Dr. Peskind after having gone to another provider for about a year (and with whom we did not have a very pleasant experience with our first child). Some background - our first child had a history of rather terrible ear infections and we eventually got her tubes done. We have now been going to Dr. Peskind for about 3 years for our two children. Simply put, we cannot be more pleased. While the practice itself is great with very courteous, capable and professional staff (both nursing and at the front office), what's really amazing about getting medical care here is the Doctor himself. He truly cares about the patient, takes his time to educate and inform the parents and provides care that seems independent of any financial concerns for his practice, which is very rare these days. In many cases, even recently, when I have advocated for perhaps surgical intervention (including a debate on whether a tonsillectomy might be needed), I've found him to provide us medical advice that is sound, not self-serving and most importantly, gives us effective results that help the child. He even gave us another appointment (at no cost) where he addressed my wife's concerns and decided along with us that surgery was not needed at this time. He certainly has our utmost confidence, respect and appreciation! We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

The doctor and staff are awesome. The doctor is very knowledgeable, patient, takes the time to explain everything, and ask if you have questions. If you need to see a ENT choose this office. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

It was just an ulcer...I'm going to live...thanks Dr. Peskind for taking care of me...go Turkey!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Receptionist was very polite and professional. Dr. Peskind was very professional and asked questions to aware about my overall health. The audiologist explained the procedure so that I understood the process. Overall, no complaints about my visit today. All staff professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Great visit with friendly staff. Dr. Peskind was very informative and knowledgeable. I will recommend him to those that need his expertise.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Friendly, professional and caring My issues/ concerns were met Entire staff was lovely

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Excellent customer service from set up of appointment to end of visit. Robin & Jessica are so pleasant and professional. Dr. Peskind is very pleasant, knowledgeable and took time to explain what he was going to do and why. Good ole' school doctor visit with all the updated technology.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Great visit, short wait and found that I have no serious problem. Dr. Peskind was thorough and professional. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr Peskind was very quick to assist with providing a resolution to my child's allergy issue. I will be definitely referring my friends here!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Steven P. Peskind's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1988)