Ratings for Dr. Steven P. Peskind

My experience start to finish was extremely pleasant. The young lady's at the front desk were kind and Dr Peskind was attentive and listened to my concerns

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Peskind and his staff are easy to visit with. I always feel well taken care of if there office.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Dr. Peskind is a true professional that runs his practice like a well-oiled machine. His front office staff (particularly Robin) is exemplary. He takes the time to actually listen to his patients and I will never stray from his support.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Had to wait 45 minutes, which is annoying, but I was satisfied with the interaction with Dr. Peskind.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Every once in a while, the wait is a little bit long, but the customer service and quality and care provided by Dr. Peskind makes up for the few minutes. I like the one on one interaction he provides.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. Peskind is great - super attentive and wonderful with Children. He came highly recommended and we appreciated the professionalism, short wait time, etc.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Wonderful!!! Excellent bead side manner. I am so glad that we have finally found a doctor who really cares and takes his time with his patients. I recommend him to all parents, for their children and themselves.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

We found Dr. Peskind after having gone to another provider for about a year (and with whom we did not have a very pleasant experience with our first child). Some background - our first child had a history of rather terrible ear infections and we eventually got her tubes done. We have now been going to Dr. Peskind for about 3 years for our two children. Simply put, we cannot be more pleased. While the practice itself is great with very courteous, capable and professional staff (both nursing and at the front office), what's really amazing about getting medical care here is the Doctor himself. He truly cares about the patient, takes his time to educate and inform the parents and provides care that seems independent of any financial concerns for his practice, which is very rare these days. In many cases, even recently, when I have advocated for perhaps surgical intervention (including a debate on whether a tonsillectomy might be needed), I've found him to provide us medical advice that is sound, not self-serving and most importantly, gives us effective results that help the child. He even gave us another appointment (at no cost) where he addressed my wife's concerns and decided along with us that surgery was not needed at this time. He certainly has our utmost confidence, respect and appreciation! We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

The doctor and staff are awesome. The doctor is very knowledgeable, patient, takes the time to explain everything, and ask if you have questions. If you need to see a ENT choose this office. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

It was just an ulcer...I'm going to live...thanks Dr. Peskind for taking care of me...go Turkey!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Steven P. Peskind's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1988)

UnitedHealthcare