Ratings for Dr. Leo W. Lane

I only ever met Dr. Lane once when I initially signed on as a new patient. After that, I only ever saw the nurse practitioner and she was AWFUL. I'm not usually one to say that about someone and I like to give people the benefit of the doubt as often as possible, but my experience in this office really impacted how I view doctors and healthcare. The nurse practitioner was short and clipped, like she had somewhere else to be and I was taking up too much of her time. She was already taking care of the paperwork for me to leave while I was asking her a question. Issues with fatigue/pain/skin conditions were fluffed off with a recommendation of "diet and exercise" which I already do. Even worse was the completely unwarranted criticism of the fact that I was on an antidepressant and that I should really make an effort to get off it and pursue more natural remedies. After a couple extremely unsatisfactory visits, I haven't been back in years. I left the office feeling embarrassed and frustrated; I don't appreciate being talked down to like a child or treated like my problems are in my head or my own doing. I'm still having the issues I initially went to the office for, but with such a poor reception, I basically gave up on thinking anyone would actually help me with them. Needless to say, I'm now in the market for a new PCP. :/

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I met Dr.Lane once when I was a new patient. The nurse practitioner does a lot of guessing instead of listening to her patient. Medicine is not a cut and dry solution but I got misdiagnosed twice in 4 months. Long story short never got treated properly for pneumonia and became viral. Also diagnosed with some type of indigestion when I had to be rushed for gall bladder surgery because I was septic. Take the time and listen to your patients where not numbers where people. Also if your billed for a Dr visit it should be with the Dr. If not with the Dr then there should be a lower tier charge. These are the loopholes we use in this great country.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Great doctor! Nothing but good things to say about dr lane and staff

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Needs to get real MD license. Office staff sucks, very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

he sucks and his sucks even harder. The staff here is unbelievable, like your bothering them. I think there all Lawrence ex whores

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I have been going there since 2001 and I feel they do a great job taking care of me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Great doctor and nursing staff very friendly and nolegeable but horrible office staff

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

My father came in from Florida recovering from cancer and had coughing problems after five months dr Leo lane took him right away with a x- Ray and was found positive for pneumonia and was treated in two hours by dr. Leo and his great friendly staff. Can't thank you enough for all you do, thanks again Eastmans fishing fleet and family

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I have had appointments with Dr Lane and both nurse practitioners and have found all of them to be excellent with their care and knowledge for helping me with all my medical issues. I would recommend Dr Lane and his staff to anyone in need of a PCP. I also know others that go there and they all say the same thing. Dr Lane and his nurses are the best there is in the area. I know I would not hesitate to see him or his nurses and his staff has to be one of the best in the business and I have been to many other doctors for other things and none can match Dr Lane in every way.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I have moved from Methuen yet had Dr Lane as my physician for 7 years. While no office is run perfectly and sometimes I waited for my call to be returned, I can say that I received excellent care. If my question was of an urgent matter I received a callback immediately. The care I received was outstanding and I cannot say the same since I moved away. Keep up the good work Dr Lane and staff!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. Leo W. Lane's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Methuen, MA