Ratings for Dr. T. Erik Borresen

Dr Borreson is the most helpful and compassionate doctor that I have ever known. I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

He has been my DR. For over 14 years and he is absolutely the best Dr. I have ever had. I can't say enough about how much he has aided in my ability to live a productive and happy life.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Borresen has been my doctor for 14 years. He is the reason I am still alive. He is wonderful at diagnosing/treating very complicated diseases. Wonderful doctor!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

After three years trying to find answers to the medical issues that I have been going through, and facing doctors that just ignored me. I finally went to Dr. B who has been more than willing to untangle the mystery that I have been facing. The staff is friendly, the office is clean and Dr. B is always kind and helpful. He never puts down anything that I ask and he is very patient!Not only is he my doctor but he treats several others in my family who all highly respect too! I would recommend him to anyone. Hands down he is a awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Highly intuitive, pleasant, and helpful. My mother went to him for years.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Borresen is a very good doctor in his field. He is my doctor, very helpful in my medical condition. I have lost faith in the ability of his staff, my condition also requires dealing with my disability Ins and paperwork. Ins company's look for every out to drop you. By his staff in question,I am being forced to find another doctor, because of his staff. That isn't fair to the doctor. I have found a good doctor but, because of his staff, I am left to question this.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I have several complicated medical issues which have led me on a long search for answers. Dr. Borresen is my favorite doctor currently, and in the top 3 of all drs. I've ever seen. He's a rare gem because he actually listens. I have had doctors tell me I was wasting their time, been laughed at and called a liar, so it was such a relief that Dr. Borresen displayed so much compassion and helped me to pin down a correct diagnosis. I truly feel that he cares about me and my quality of life, and he takes an interest in what I have to say about my condition. I never feel like he's rushing me out the door on the occasional visit where I have more to discuss. He's a true healthcare partner. The front office staff are not very friendly, but the back office staff are much nicer--I have been going to this office for five years and this has been very consistent. They recently moved to a new building which is very nice, bright, and clean. I would recommend Dr. Borresen to my closest friends.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I am a Myasthenia Gravis patient. My main neuro is in California. I got into medical trouble, MG crisis, and Dr B was asked to see me in Charlotte, NC. He got right on treatment when he realized I was in MG crisis, couldnt hold my head up. I was admitted to the hospital and Dr. B stayed on course with my treatment, explained what was going on and the treatment I was about to have. This was my first major MG crisis. PLEX scared me but Dr. B was direct and clear but relaxed my fears. MG is a snowflake disease & doctor cant treat it from a textbook. It's difficult to find a MG neuro. Since the hospital stay, Dr. B and his staff has treated me with respect and dignity. he started Ritixmab treatment and has been there when I have had side effects and issues. I am not an easy patient due to my allergies & other rare diseases but i have come to trust Dr. b's judgement. I will admit the check staff ladies arent all nice & sweet, there is one sore apple in the bunch.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

My father was teated for several years for a hard to diagnose condition. Dr B acurately diagnosed and treated him, and kept him healthy till he passed nearly 8 years later. Doctor always went the extra mileage and would always answer our calls, and stuck with us to the end. I would reccommend

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I was hurt in auto accident. Dr. Borresson test me I was down to 14% cognitive level. He ignored results of two different agency testing including his own. He said I was just depressed. I got mad. He started chasing me around room with video camera. Nightmare. Later Then he lied to lawyers about his actions. I am still having issues 5 years later and am supported by many other professionals. Recommend you go to someone else.

Submitted September 10, 2011

Dr. T. Erik Borresen's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1979)