Ratings for Dr. Barbara N. Vosk

She listens well. She can take a problem I have been struggling with for years and flip it like a coin so suddenly I see it in a whole new way with new avenues for its solution. I always feel safe. She doesn't put words in my mouth.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Absolute wonderful. Always felt safe. Briliant and helpful with all issues and encouraged me to look at a lot of things from different perspectives while not dismissing my pain or point of view. Definitely encourages growth, not dependence.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

She's a wonderful therapist and clinician. Could not recommend her more highly.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Vosk was always kind, insightful & sensitive to my issues. I may return to her in the future.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Very helpful and knowledgeable. I've had five psychologists who have NOT been so. She doesn't give the "poor baby/victim" thing credence, yet manages to maintain compassion. Her questions are good, and her theses at the end of sessions make me think. I think I can FIX things with her - not just be there forever. I do think she's one of the smartest psychologists I've come across, and that that is what makes her so good. I'd advise appointments in the morning, because she seems more engaged at that time of day.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2007