Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Abbott

I was Dr. Abbott's patient for about 1 year. I tolerated he and his nurses' poor behavior until I could take no more. He would always enter the exam room yawning! Then he would seem bored. His MA was always rude to us. She was the rudest red head I have ever met! Oh, and Dr. Abbott also flat out lied to me! ( I found this out by going to one of his collegues)Only one time did he do a brief physical exam. I felt that he did not try to help resolve my issues. I am now seeing someone else in this clinic and am very satisfied! I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Abbott has been my PCP for about 4 years now. I would recommend him to anyone. He's very kind and patient, and works with me to give me what I need.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

Dr. Abbott has a sign in his office asking patients not to use cell phones. Mine buzzed (vibrate mode) and I reached to check the caller ID and silence it. When I looked up about 2-3 seconds later, he'd left the room. He didn't return for approximately 15 minutes and rudely pointed out the "no cell phones" sign when he returned. That incident aside, he never seemed to want to take more than about 5-10 minutes to see me. As someone who has several chronic issues, 5-10 minutes for a physical doesn't cut it. I've moved to a different GP since and been very happy.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

helped with muscle spams in my back by the shoulder blade by giving me a pill to take 3 times a day

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Abbott's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Oxford