Ratings for Dr. Paul G. Dworak

He wasn't interested in me or my accident. He was only interested in getting paid to see me. I requested a new Dr.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Dworak was confident & personable, provided me with complete information, answered questions, and provided an excellent result. I have talked to at least 10 other people who have had him replace their hips or knees. All sing his praises, as did the PT staff at my rehab facility.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

I had my left hip replaced in 1997 as a 42 yr. old. I also had both knees replaced (2005)(2007)by Dr. Dworak. He by far is one of the best surgeons I have ever met. He is very strict and up front on what the patient needs to do for a complete recovery but gives you the support to succeed. I have referred at least 20 patients to him with muliple surgeries without any complications. To this day I am more active at age 55 than I was at 42 thanks to Dr. Dworak.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr. Dworak replaced a very bad and painful hip for me and I could not be more pleased with the results. I knew I would be a difficult surgery going in, but the whole process turned out very well. He has always been quite concerned about how well I have been doing and how my recovery went and making certain that during the followups that any questions I have had have been answered to my satisfaction and also providing me with information on what he looks for in my x-rays. He is a very busy doctor, but I don't ever feel as if I have waited long for him. Any voice mails I have left for his direct staff have always been responded to promptly. Looking back on it, I think having this doctor replace my hip was probably one of the best choices I have made concerning my medical care. Thank you Dr. Dworak.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

He is very sure of himself, tells you point blank what is happening and how you can help yourself. At first was not sure of his manners, after I got to seee him more I felt 10005 confident in his skills.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

Dr. Paul G. Dworak's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

WellCare Health Plans