Ratings for Dr. Lucy Haberthier-Ryan

I liked the doctor, if we actually were able to see here. My kid has gone there a bunch of times, and when we switch to a different doctor, they tell me that they won't give our medical records of my son to me, and told me if I was a good mom, I'd keep my medical records... I thought I could trust the doctor's office with them, I guess not.

Submitted December 15, 2014

Very nice front office. Dr. Ryan is always caring and compassionate. She is an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Worst doctor/office ever. Twice they have prescribed medicine that my Son is allergic to, after we told them repeatedly that he was allergies to penicillin. Now we take him there to do a hearing and eye exam, only because his new doctor does not to them. They do the exam, which he needs for school, tell us he passes then refuses to give us the paper work because we took him to a different doctor for his shots. I don't care if she was the only doctor in the state. We will ever go back. Complete wast of time. Very unhappy with the service every time we went there. DO NOT GO TO DR. LUCY RYAN!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I HAVE TO TOTALLY AGREE....WORST STAFF EVER...UNPROFESSIONAL AND IMMATURE. ONE VISIT AND I WILL NOT BE BACK. UNFORTINATE THAT DR. RYAN WILL LOSE PATIENTS IF SHE DOESN'T CLEAN HOUSE WITH HER STAFF

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I thought the staff was nice but they overbook patients. We waited over 1.5 hours just to get in for routine shots. Then they had an inexperienced person administer shots and did not use a combo shot!! Bruised and cut my kids leg. Also, not all the meds were administered. Pediatrician gave "helpful" suggestions. Like don't let your kid near the BBQ grill. As if that's not obvious.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

The office staff is terrible. Makes you feel like an idiot when you try to make an appointment. Rude, impatient staff. The staff is less than desirable. On the flip side, the doctor is warm, reassuring and very professional. I recommend the doctor highly if you can get past the incompetent staff.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Lucy Haberthier-Ryan's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Lake Jackson, TX