Ratings for Dr. Julie A. Tomberlin

Dr. Julie and her staff are amazing and always go above and beyond. Her kind caring spirit makes the visit so much easier on my daughter. I love that she takes the time to truly make sure I understand whatever is going on at that visit. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

We love Dr. Julie! From our first pre-natal appt to our now 2 yr old she has been awesome! We see mostly the NPs/PAs now, which is completely fine with us, they have all been outstanding. The front desk and nursing staff have been amazing as well. As first time parents we have a million questions and we've never been made to feel like we were bothering anyone with all of our calls or questions. Our daughter has a chronic health condition and Dr. Julie has been great with referrals and coordinating care.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Tomberlin is phonemenal! She is very personable, knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. People have complained about the wait time, but I appreciate the fact that she does not rush and spends equal amount of time with every child. Parents leave with a sense of ease after every visit. We would highly recommend her without any hesitation. My children absolutely adore her and look forward to seeing Dr. Julie's smiling, friendly at every visit.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

The office staff is wonderful! They are helpful everytime I call for concerns. Doctor Julie is great and we love Doctor Christina as well!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Great doctor but the staff is horrible and stuck up. They really made me feel like I was in elementary school all over again with their dirty looks and giggles. She needs to hire some adults!

Submitted August 7, 2014

They staff on the phone were rude. When we arrive they are even more rude. We waited over an hour to get seen. I was told they didn't take insurance for the school physicals or vaccsantions , which is fine but why did I get asked over and over and over what insurance I have. I pay the $45 i was told on the phone. Yhem after we The office seems dirty and run down. They need to wipe down the walls and doors. They are filthy. maybe if wasn't sitting for so long I wouldn't have noticed the grim coating the first three feet of everything. I will NOT be going back! Ps yhe doctor wasn't that bad. It's the staff!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I enjoyed this doctor and her office. Everyone was very happy and seemed genuinely helpful. The office is very kids friendly. There is a Thomas The Train table with toys on it in the lobby and my son was so happy to see it. It was the first time he did NOT want to leave the doctors office. They have a big screen tv with movies playing. This time, it was Tangled. We enjoyed the visit, enjoyed the doctor, very pretty, very knowledgeable and very patient with us.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr. Tomberlin is very sweet. She is very caring and spends a lot of time with each patient. Because of this, however, you may have to wait a while. When she is with your child, your child is all she cares about. She does give organic vaccines which are more expensive, but well worth it. She is excellent!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Tomberlin is very sweet and great with kids. As a first time breastfeeding mother she was very helpful and supportive. She always treats my daughter as an idividual, not just "another patient" like most doctors. Office is set up cute with differnt themes for the kids. Staff has always been helpful and friendly. Wait time is always long but worth it.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

They only care about the money, the staff is always busy chatting with each others. the wait time is ridiculous. I won't recommend their office to anyone who really want a doctor who cares about the patient and not only getting their money.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010