Ratings for Dr. Kirk A. Kalogiannis

I thought he was top notch at first since he teaches at NYU- my bridge and caps are yellowing and disintegrating. His dental materials are inferior and poorly structured. Find another dentist.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

The staff members are always very heplful in making sure to accommodate me with my busy working schedule. It is amazing how there is no waiting time! In the four years that I have been going to Dr.K the longest I have waited would have to be no more then five minutes. When I had a question regarding my insurance, Krystal was very helpful and kept me up to date with everything. Not understandong the purpose of a scaling and a bit nervous to get the work done, Dr. K explained it perfectly and we set up an appointment right away!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

One of a kind. A Rarebreed among medical professionals. You ask why? Well because for a Professional with such credentials, he treats one with genuine respect and care. This guy is dedicated. He served his country overseas caring for soldiers. He taught dental students for over 10 years. And has also cared for the disabled in the community for over 20. He knows his stuff and brings peace of mind to the anxiety provoking experience associated with teeth. And when you can bring an elderly parent or a child for dental work and they look forward to coming back then that alone brings further peace of mind knowing your loved ones is in good hands. I can't say enough about him. All I know God has blessed him for being there when me and my family needed him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

I love Dr. K, my entire family has been going to him for over 17 years. Anyone with children would enjoy his professionalism and the way he makes the children feel at ease. My daughter Riana is 8 and actually asks me when her next appointment is because she looks forward to seeing him. He takes great care of all of us and I would never consider going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Completed an implant treatment. Absolutely the BEST family dentist you can go to!! Has excellent credentials and experience, also teaches @ NYU.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Best dentist I ever been to. Very professionally presented doctor who knows what he's doing. He takes good care of your teeth. Also he has a wonderful staff. =)

flag | Submitted January 15, 2005

Dr. Kirk A. Kalogiannis's Credentials

• Boston Univ (Grad. 1991)

MAMSI