Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Petroff

Dr. Petroff rushed through our appointment. It was her last week at the plano clinic. Seemed irritated to be there. Gave us quick rushed answers. We felt like she wanted to get through our appointment as fast as possible. We asked about our babies on going diaper rash. She didnt even look at the area and instead told us to get diaper rash cream. What did she think we have been using? Dont know if she was having a bad day but she sure did make us feel like we had no business being there.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dr. Petroff is amazing! She really cares about the patient and is very knowledgeable. When I took my child to see her she not only helped me understand what I needed to do now to make my baby feel better but the course of what might happen if the medication doesn't help my baby now. She gave me a perspective and I think that is so important

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Petroff is okay, if you ever get to see her. The office staff is horrible. If your child is sick, you have to call at 8:30 am that day or else take them to the ER. They aren't very friendly to patients either. They only accept Medicaid and CHIP and they only take cash, no checks or credit cards. Toya the NP is wonderful! She really is interested in helping the patients. The other two doctors there are horrible, especially the man. He misdiagnosed both of my sons on separate occasions. One time my baby wound up hospitalized for a week because of his negligence. If you have no other option for a doctor, just make sure that you do not take your child on Fridays, that is when the male doctor works and Dr. Petroff is off that day. They are picky on somethings that they run tests on and over zealous on others. Patient beware. Just learn with Dr. Pertoff and Toya work and you'll be okay. They do speak Spanish and English if that is a concern of yours.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Dr. Patricia A. Petroff's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1998)

GHI