Ratings for Dr. John C. Nwofia

Wait time over two hours without calls to inform. Wrote a prescription that is no longer made so I had to go without medication all weekend. Getting in touch with anyone in his office is a huge run around, I kept getting sent to voicemail until I was finally put through on a line they hadn't put me through on yet. Almost everyone who works in the office is very rude. I will never go back here. I wouldn't recommend this place to someone I hated. Save yourself the frustration, and pain.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Typical wait times were 2+ hours. At first, I liked Dr. Nwofia. However, when he couldn't "cure" me in 6 months, he gave me an ultimatum: He would discontinue my treatment if I didn't agree to a serious back surgery that came with a high risk of becoming paralyzed. With the ultimatum came a complete change in his personality; he was very rude and forceful. He gave no other options. I had 2 opinions after that, and both were shocked at Dr. Nwofia's demand for surgery. I was only 28 years old. Both subsequent doctors stated that even with surgery, I would require pain management for the rest of my life - So there was no benefit until the spine problems affected my breathing and other organ functions. Dr. Nwofia was nice at first, but he gets very angry and unprofessional if he can't "heal" you within 6 months. Shortly after this experience, I found an excellent doctor who I've been with for 3 years, and I have learned what an EXCELLENT, compassionate doctor is really like.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Nwofia over 2yrs...He exudes: Honesty, Integrity, Passion & Knowledge. I had regretfully seen many doctors before him and they were a nightmare. I have also sent many referrals as a result of his great services.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

dr.nwofia did not try to help,he is supposed to help you not to have surgery,he wanted to send me to a neurosurgeon,instead of trying to help me.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Dr. John C. Nwofia's Credentials

• Univ Of Lagos, Coll Of Med, Lagos, Nigeria (Grad. 1987)