Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Stanley

Horrible Experience. He was not even in the building when i got there to begin with. HE then was suppose to be a specialist but didnt bother reviewing my records before talking to me. He didnt bother trying to treat what i was seeing him for. He didnt even address it. He instead wantd to talk about my already diagnosed conditions that have been in check for years. when that didnt set to well with me he basically called me fat. Like i didnt know. He had to use the PDA three times to look up medicine and then side effects while we talked. He also showed that he didnt even look at my records by wanting to order test for things my referring physicain had already ruled out. He also still refused to answer my questions about why i had come to see him. This was the first doctor i have ever been to that i had total lack of confidence in. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Dr. Robert L. Stanley's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Sherwood, AR