Ratings for Dr. Frank Conte

Our family got multiple post procedure infections. He did not wash his hands before putting on or taking off gloves

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Submitted payment to this office after work performed, used a check, they use electronic scanner for checks and entered the check number wrong. I spent tons of time trying to work with a company they hire to cash their checks for them who harrassed me calling me a bad debtor, threatening my credit rating and the only way to fix this is to send them another check. I confirmed with the bank there is no issue with funds or the check, however the Conte's told me too bad, they will not step in with their hired company. I did everything right, they made a mistake and left me in the wind threatening my credit. If this is what you want to happen to you, I highly recommend you become their patient.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Quite disappointed not only in the lack of professionalism, but the lack of knowledge this Dr. has. Don't waste your time and money on this guy. Seems like a fraud to me.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

this doctor performed several root canals that all failed almost immediately, all breaking within 72 hrs, one breaking within 2 hrs. front office staff very rude, indecisive as to payment amounts (increasing as i questioned and finally tripled). absolutely terrible experience.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Conte treated my toothache painlessly and my dental work looks great.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007