Ratings for Dr. Laurence P. Karper

I have been seeing him for a few years now, and I have always found him to be extremely competent. He takes time, and listens. I have always been impressed with his knowledge,and his genuine desire to help you be well. I also appreciate that he does not immediatly label you. He forms his own opinions, with the facts, and colaborates with you, not just for you. To me, that has meant the world, and improved my life extremely. I would always recommend him to someone in need of "good" help. As far as punctuality, he is a good doctor, so at times he runs a little late, but not terribly. If you expect to not be rushed out, to get the next patient in, it would be logical, that the clock would not entirely rule. It does in the majority of the medical world now, and its rare to find a "real doctor", that you are not just another number to. I wish there were more like him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Laurence P. Karper's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethlehem, PA