Ratings for Dr. Rodney Yap

Doctor Yap came highly recommended from my wife's OB/GYN. He called Dr. Yap the Baby Whisperer. It's easy to see how he got the name. My children absolutely adore him and look forward to visiting him. Not because they'll get a sticker or a lollipop, but because they know he geniuely cares about them. He gets right down to their level and makes them feel like they matter to him, because they do. From the first visit with him prior to our first child's birth, we we're confident that we had made the right choice. He has been a partner in our children's care from the moment they entered the world. He is very warm and attentive, and takes the time to explain things in laymen's terms so that my wife and I understand. He is also quick to follow up any concerned phone call. We our blessed to have such a wonderful doctor for our children.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Yap is wonderful. My son was 5 weeks early. Dr. Yap was there answered all our questions even came to the hospital after breaking his hand. He returns calls and is alway reasuring that your child will be ok. He always talks to my son now 9y/o as if he were grown up he ask him how he feels not me. his attitude is always upbeat. We just love him!! Donna (his nurse) rocks!!!!Thanks for 9 years of fabulous complaint free service to our son and family.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

One visit with Dr. Yap and you can tell he is a pediatrician because he loves his job. He remembers every single patient by name and asks about siblings if one child isn't present at a visit. We've seen him at a grocery store and he's asked about the kids. He works huge amounts of overtime and follows through with phone calls to make sure his little patients are getting better. He explains everything in detail and shows you what he sees and what to listen for. He helps you be his eyes and ears when the child becomes sick so you can help him treat them better. He is always upbeat and gentle when seeing the kids and remembers details that a doctor who's booked two month's in advance shouldn't possibly be able to remember. He offers walk-in appointments each morning & his nurse (Donna) is excellent. We sometimes have a long wait to see him but, we believe our kids are receiving the best possible care from the best pediatrician we've ever heard of. Thanks, Dr. Yap!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Dr. Rodney Yap's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1988)