Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Williams

Dr Williams along with Nancy and Mackenzie we so very kind and helpful with providing my husband and I answers with our infertility and always provided us with kind and efficient care.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Williams and his nursing staff, Nancy and McKenzie, were incredibly supportive and spot on with their medical recommendations. Dr. Williams has a way of providing comic relief to serious and sometimes awkward situations. He always provided the details that I needed before I even started asking questions. There were times when I had no questions to ask because he explained everything already. After many rounds of IUI, a miscarriage, and now 1 round of IVF, we are finally pregnant! Thanks!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr. Williams is one of the most compassionate, kind and knowledgable doctors i have met through my struggle with infertility. He has an amazing staff as well who are very caring and helpful.I would definately recommend Dr.Williams to anyone struggling with infertility. He genuinely cares about his patients and address all their concerns promptly.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Williams was wonderful to work with and had such a positive attitude. After leaving the office each time I left with positive emotions that helped carry me through the long and emotional process. Nancy, his nurse, genuinely cared about me and all the ART nurse was excellent as well. May God Bless him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Went to him for ART. He also removed a large fibroid before we got into the reproductive stuff. My husband and I found him to be very caring, knowledgeable, and straightforward.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Williams is a great doctor who really cares about his patients and their care. My husband and I traveled 2.5 hours to be Dr. Williams patients. We are currently pregnant and so thankful to Dr, Williams for all of his care and help.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I ended up at ORM after not agreeing with my treatment plan at RGI where I was being pushed immediately into invasive surgery and IVF since I had not gotten pregnant after a year of trying. I saw Dr. Williams, and told him how RGI had arrived at my diagnosis. Not only did he put my mind at ease, but he had references to scientific articles to back up what he was saying. Thankfully I ended up at ORM, because I'm 10 weeks pregnant after our second attempt with IUI. It was much less expensive and not as hard on my body as IVF would have been. I'm so glad there are fertility doctors out there who are not just about their bottom line and padding their success rates.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Williams and his staff were very knowledgeable and helpful during our struggle with infertility! I would recommend them to anyone who also is struggling with infertility issues.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Williams was great! He got me pregnant in no time! Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Williams is very knowledgeable and uses evidence based practice. He is through in his explanations. His staff is really nice, especially Nancy his nurse and Amy the IVF nurse.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr. Steven R. Williams's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal