You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven R. Williams

Dr. Steven R. Williams's Ratings

Dr. Williams was wonderful to work with and had such a positive attitude. After leaving the office each time I left with positive emotions that helped carry me through the long and emotional process. Nancy, his nurse, genuinely cared about me and all the ART nurse was excellent as well. May God Bless him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

Went to him for ART. He also removed a large fibroid before we got into the reproductive stuff. My husband and I found him to be very caring, knowledgeable, and straightforward.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Williams is a great doctor who really cares about his patients and their care. My husband and I traveled 2.5 hours to be Dr. Williams patients. We are currently pregnant and so thankful to Dr, Williams for all of his care and help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

I ended up at ORM after not agreeing with my treatment plan at RGI where I was being pushed immediately into invasive surgery and IVF since I had not gotten pregnant after a year of trying. I saw Dr. Williams, and told him how RGI had arrived at my diagnosis. Not only did he put my mind at ease, but he had references to scientific articles to back up what he was saying. Thankfully I ended up at ORM, because I'm 10 weeks pregnant after our second attempt with IUI. It was much less expensive and not as hard on my body as IVF would have been. I'm so glad there are fertility doctors out there who are not just about their bottom line and padding their success rates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr. Williams and his staff were very knowledgeable and helpful during our struggle with infertility! I would recommend them to anyone who also is struggling with infertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Williams was great! He got me pregnant in no time! Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Williams is very knowledgeable and uses evidence based practice. He is through in his explanations. His staff is really nice, especially Nancy his nurse and Amy the IVF nurse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Dr. Williams and his staff were so positive and uplifting through the emotional process of infertility. I would recommend the practice to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I had a great experience at this office and with Dr. Williams. I received wonderful care from him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Williams to anyone who is struggling with infertility. He takes the time to explain all options and answer all your questions. His nurses, Nancy and Mackenzie, are also amazing. I was extremely nervous about attempting IVF, but Dr. Williams and his team made the experience so positive. I'm very happy to say that we are expecting after our first attempt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731761].votes_count ]]