Ratings for Dr. Jay P. Jaikishen

We had the same experience with him as the other rated explanation. Numerous tests for illness that never resulted in actual answers but plenty of insurance claims.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I was told by this physician that I needed to run numerous tests to help diagnose a potentially serious disease he "thought" I might have. Most of the tests were conducted at his office and when I returned (by office appointment only) to receive the results (even bloodwork)he was unsure as to what tests he had ordered or why he ordered them. My insurance was billed an obscene amount of money and I felt that he completely abused the insurance system. After speaking with other people about the incident, I learned that someone else I know had a similar incident with him. (Scaring someone with the threat of a potentially serious disease to run tests.)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Dr. Jay P. Jaikishen's Credentials

• Vijayanagara Inst Med Sci, Gulbarga Univ, Bellary, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1981)