Ratings for Dr. Jay P. Jaikishen

Believes he is doctor HOUSE. Loves to run test after test just to sock it to the insurance company when it's fairly obvious what the diagnosis is. I lay 10 to 1 odds if you ignore me and make an appointment to see him that he will ask you to have a bone scan done because he's still trying to pay for the stupid machine he bought that is not relevant because other tests reveal much more detail, but he doesn't own those expensive machines...

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

We had the same experience with him as the other rated explanation. Numerous tests for illness that never resulted in actual answers but plenty of insurance claims.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I was told by this physician that I needed to run numerous tests to help diagnose a potentially serious disease he "thought" I might have. Most of the tests were conducted at his office and when I returned (by office appointment only) to receive the results (even bloodwork)he was unsure as to what tests he had ordered or why he ordered them. My insurance was billed an obscene amount of money and I felt that he completely abused the insurance system. After speaking with other people about the incident, I learned that someone else I know had a similar incident with him. (Scaring someone with the threat of a potentially serious disease to run tests.)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Dr. Jay P. Jaikishen's Credentials

• Vijayanagara Inst Med Sci, Gulbarga Univ, Bellary, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1981)

Alliant Health Plans