Ratings for Dr. Gary W. Hudson

Dr Hudson and his staff are so professional and emotionally supportive. Dr. Hudson has done dental implants for me on two different occasions. His work is awesome. I can't say enough positive things about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Hudson removed my 4 wisdom teeth a month and a half ago. I had very little pain afterward, and was even up playing ball with my son within 4 hours after the procedure. I only needed pain meds for a day and a half, and the sockets have healed very nicely. My mouth feels so much better since it isn't crowded anymore. I would send anyone in my family to Dr. Hudson for oral surgery. Great surgeon!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Dr. Hudson performed major jaw surgery to correct an open-bite on me as a teenager in 1998. He did an awesome job (I have had no problems afterwards), great bedside manners, and I have no complaints whatsoever!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Had an extraction that went very well. He was gentle, in fact he was so gentle and organized that It didn't even feel like an extraction at all. I was impressed with him and his office staff. They were all nice and professional. Dr. Hudson was very knowledgable too. Would recommend...

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

I had a problem with ulcers in my mouth, so I was sent to Dr. Hudson (oral surgeon) to have a biospy done. He was so friendly and gentle. The work that he did I was very pleased. He is still working with my problem and that's what makes me so happy is that he takes the time with you and works with you until he has got the problem solved. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2007

Dr. Hudson has extracted 4 teeth, and also performed jaw sugery (moving lower jaw) on me. He is an EXCELLENT doctor. Great bedside manner, knowledgeable, professional... the works! I have complete trust in him. Also his staff is very nice. (usually it seems like if the doctor is good, the staff is rude, or vice versa, but with this office you get the complete package). I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Very good to talk to and very little pain afterwards.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Dr. Gary W. Hudson's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1984)

Ameritas