Ratings for Dr. Brian P. Fitzpatrick

It takes forever to get a referral. You could die in the meantime.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Absolutely the WORST doctor's office on the face of the earth. The staff is rude and unhelpful. If you have labs done they WILL NOT give you results. You have to harass them to get test reults. Dr. Fitzpatrick takes forever to give you a diagnosis or treat a problem, often putting things off for as long as possible. You are taking your life in your own hands going here. Do yourself a favor and get a doctor in Boston. They don't care if you are rich or poor and they give everyone top notch care.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

The office staff acts like they are doing you a favor, very rude. The Dr was great when i started going to him 6 years ago, now seems like he is rushed and can not be bothered

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Absolutely the most trustworthy and caring doctor I've ever had experience with. Perfectly professional, truly interested in the health of his patients.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008

I have been with Dr. Fitzpatrick for six years. Not only do I find him highly professional and knowledgeable, I find him to be very caring. I always receive follow-up calls or doctor appointments within the same day or a reasonable amount of time. I have found that Dr. Fitzpatrick always takes a proactive roll as my physician, he has even called me at home to make sure that I was feeling better within a reasonable amount of time. His follow up and care of his patients is commendable. There are not many doctors out there that give you the care, consideration and time that Dr. Fitzpatrick does.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Fitzpatrick for 3 years-I have never waited more than 5 minutes. He always calls back promptly if I call w/ a question. He spends time explaining and discussing my health issues. I could not be happier with him. He is the best physician I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. Fitzpatrick is a wonderful physician. He has been my primary care physician for 8 years. His new office staff is very professional. He usually runs on time and is very attentive during our visits. He deals with myself and other family members in a very caring manner.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Very thorough and attentive. Communicates all thoughts and ideas about diagnosis and treatment. Takes time needed to complete examinations without rushing. Takes notes during exam and refers to previous notes and documents, as required, during subsequent visits.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

When sick, this doctor cannot take you right away. Also, I was in the ER and had a catscan done for stomach cramps and they found something in the pelvic area. They sent a report to my doctor and I wasn't aware of this until I picked up my medical records. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I ended up in the ER for a sinus and respitory infection because he couldn't see me for 3 weeks and refused to call in a prescription.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Dr. Brian P. Fitzpatrick's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Wareham, MA