Ratings for Dr. Jeffery Pocock

Dr. Pocock is my doctor. He has diagnosed some pretty rare stuff in me. Has always listened, treated me with dignity, always listens and wants the very best for me. Congratulates me on successes and helps me through the negatives... he is the very best doctor I have ever come across. and that is because he is not arrogant (Like other doctors... Dr. T. Vally) doesn't think he knows it all and wants to be apart of my care and not tell me how it is. I appreciate him so very much.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

To the comment below, who is obviously "sick" indeed: You don't get cut off from your juice unless you are being abusive with your program. Don't try to fool people with bad ratings just because you are pissed off. You say, "When he cut me off...", I beg to differ, but I believe YOU are the vindictive one here my friend, now grow up, man up and smarten up. !

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I absolutely love Dr Pocock. He truly cares about me and my family, and was there for every step of the way with me through my fathers cancer battle and passing. He always asks how my sister is doing (knowing the struggles she's been through), and is always providing us with the best care possible. I do not live in Sooke anymore, I live in Victoria and have no vehicle, so when it is possible he tries to make prescriptions and other things easier for me to get to, which I am very thankful for. Although, he can be very hard to book an appointment with, my family and I have been going to him since he came to sooke and will continue to see him. He's the best doctor we've had, and one heck of an upgrade from the last one!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Pocock for 8 years or so. I have been satisfied with the treatment I have received from him. It is difficult to get an appointment as others have commented.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Pocock is vindictive. After wanting another course of treatment he called all the clinics telling them not to provide it to me. He even kicked me out of his offoice for speaking my native laguage with a family member, avoid this man, if he doesn't like your second opinion he will call all the clinincs and burn you for medical treatment, I have no options now for doctors due to him!!!

Submitted August 6, 2014

If it wasn't for Dr. Pocock I'm pretty sure I'd be dead. Bar none the best Doctor I've ever had or heard of. Stuck by me through thick and thin after a hideous accident. I would not have the quality of life I have today if not for his care. I thank my lucky stars that other family members have him for a doctor. Truly a caring and wonderful human being, a SUPER guy.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Pocock's since he arrived in Sooke. He is personable, friendly, direct and extremely knowledgeable. Sooke is very fortunate to include him as one of their finest. Definitely an asset to the community.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Pocock is the best doctor i have been to in years. He treats me and my family with the up most respect, has very good knowledge and bed side manners. I would recommend Dr. Pocock to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

He is one of the best caring Doctors in Sooke,,,very highly recomended!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Put incorrect info file. Called me by someone else's name on two occasions. When questioned about info on file denied writing it. Four week wait for rx refill which means as soon as you've had an appt you need to make another one straight away. It's not worth it. Looking for another dr will move if I have to.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011