Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Conti

This doctor is the absent minded professor if I've ever seen one! Seemed so nice at first and I was relieved that he understood so much about my type of dpression. Promised psychotherapy where he would work with me when I was in manic episode. Never happened. Changed, upped, reduced tablets constantly and then made me feel like a bother when I was feeling all over the place. Also, I realize doctors need to be paid but this physician accepts NO INSURANCE and you must pay caah up front each and every time you come in. No payment plans here. It's disheartening to be in hellish depression and panic, sometimes to the point of crisis. .only to receive multiple calls from valley sounding women from his office stating CONSTANTLY what your balance is and must be paid in full before he'd see me! Super nice male therapist there but then got this lady who he acts as though he's smitten with. Literally! Very strange dynamics at this office. I wouldn't advise anyone go there. They need to be reported to the Oregon Board of medical doctors for malpractice and inappropriate handling of patients by underskilled counselors who are younger and have less life experience than most since they're around 25 at most. Bad experience. This guy broke the bank.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Put me on an antidepressant I was nervous about taking. I let him push me into taking it. I have horrible side effects now that are worse than depression was. I kept trying to call him. He never called back. Kept telling me to make appointment but there weren't any available for weeks. A big bully with no compassion.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Waited a long time for my appointment. He didn't listen to me. The appointment was short even though I waited over an hour.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

He's the smartest doctor ever. And he knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Paul A. Conti's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1973)

Amerigroup