Ratings for Dr. W. Warren Rudd

I was nervous to have my colonoscopy and unsure what to expect from reading all the various comments. I am so relieved and happy to share that this doctor knows his stuff. He also was happy to show me as the procedure was happening and what I was seeing. Thankfully he removed a polyp and Bob's your uncle! His bedside was remarkable and the staff were kind and understanding. He took the time to explain any questions that I had during the procedure and followed up with in re-assurance later. My procedure was on time as scheduled not like some of the comments I have read. Honestly you are in remarkable hands with this Dr. I hope this man never retires!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

He is awful. His knowledge is outdated and the worse thing is that he comes across as a caring doctor which can easily fool you

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Stay away, the Clinic Staff is terrible, don"t use them you will regret that you if go there.Terrible experience that I ever had.They didn't care that I drove home.I could go on and on about dump,JUST STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr rudd is the worst dr he needs to retire i had fissure told me it was not a fissure and that my fissure was gone and i stayed in pain for 1 full year he did 4 surgery for me everytime telling me a story at the end he said there was no fissure and that he doesnt know what it was so i went somewere else right away they did mri for me and found out i had the biggest fissure in the world and that dr rud the idiot disnt see it and was doing surgery for something else never never go to this dr no matter what they tell you about hime he is a butcher and idiot

Submitted July 13, 2017

Excellent experience , staff great and dr Rudd the best, would never go anywhere else 👍⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have visited Dr. Rudd about 4-5x during the past few years to solve an ongoing chronic fissure. He is an excellent Doctor. One thing I admire about him is how professional he is and how he treats his patients. He is genuinely interested in people, which makes him naturally a good fit to be in medical business. He has performed 2 fissurectomy on me. The first didn't solve the issue, the second which I had last week seems to have solved the problem. Not painful after surgery at all. He also helped me over this time to focus on my diet. I have an allergy to gluten and lactose which was contributing to the problem. I trust him because he did not rush the surgery option, we tried to fix without surgery for months before using that as final option. Having a chronic anal fissure is a very terrible thing. I encourage anyone with this condition to goto the Rudd clinic. They are very busy, so if they seemed rushed just trust them because they know what they are doing. Pay attention to diet and listen to the doctors. The surgery is not painful. Since starting treatment I relocated from Ontario, and they were still able to see me. I travel there for appointments, it's worth the money becaause they are the best!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I was lucky enough to have Dr. Rudd himself. What a guy! He made me feel very comfortable and I instantly knew I was in good hands. The nurses were amazing. To tell you the truth for such an invasive surgery I actually smiled the whole time.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I had a fistula and was sent to the Rudd clinic for treatment. I met with Dr. Rudd who was dismissive of all my questions and did not explain the risks and/or possible alternatives to surgery. Worst of all, he did things without warning or consent - for example, he tried to shove a small probe through the fistula with no warning or explanation, which was extremely painful. I felt extremely uncomfortable with him and happy that I chose to get a second opinion and have my surgery elsewhere.

Submitted January 1, 2017

Had a colonoscopy today performed by Dr. Rudd. On my insisting I didn't have any sedation at all. Procedure went so smoothly and I wouldn't know that the camera was moving if not for overhead screen while Dr. Rudd was explaining what was seen on the screen. Highly recommend Dr. Rudd.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016