Ratings for Dr. W. Warren Rudd

He is the best doctor you will ever meet. It was a privilege to be his patient. Enjoy your retirement.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Ihave Never BEEN TO SEEN DOCTOR W WARREN RUDD OR DOCTOR DARLINE FRENCH FOR MY ANNAL FISSURES

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Rudd. He is very patient, takes the time to listen to you not in a hurry to move you on. Explains things in laymen terms, realizes we are not all doctors. I have seen him many times over the past 4 years and every time I felt it was definitely worth my trip to Toronto. He will email you all hours of the day, any day of the week to answer your questions. It is worth the wait to see him! Thank you for all your help! Carolyn M.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Stay away from this doctor he needs to retire he is very rude doesnt know what he is doing i had to see another dr outside the clinic and they showed me the mistakes he did to me

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I traveled to Toronto from Kansas City in 1981 to have Dr. Rudd give me a Kock Pouch. It was a great experience, as major surgeries go, and I found him to be an excellent doctor in every way. He even contacted several patients to write and assure me that I'd never regret the decision, and they were right. I hope he's still practicing and helping others.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I was nervous to have my colonoscopy and unsure what to expect from reading all the various comments. I am so relieved and happy to share that this doctor knows his stuff. He also was happy to show me as the procedure was happening and what I was seeing. Thankfully he removed a polyp and Bob's your uncle! His bedside was remarkable and the staff were kind and understanding. He took the time to explain any questions that I had during the procedure and followed up with in re-assurance later. My procedure was on time as scheduled not like some of the comments I have read. Honestly you are in remarkable hands with this Dr. I hope this man never retires!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

He is awful. His knowledge is outdated and the worse thing is that he comes across as a caring doctor which can easily fool you

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Stay away, the Clinic Staff is terrible, don"t use them you will regret that you if go there.Terrible experience that I ever had.They didn't care that I drove home.I could go on and on about dump,JUST STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr rudd is the worst dr he needs to retire i had fissure told me it was not a fissure and that my fissure was gone and i stayed in pain for 1 full year he did 4 surgery for me everytime telling me a story at the end he said there was no fissure and that he doesnt know what it was so i went somewere else right away they did mri for me and found out i had the biggest fissure in the world and that dr rud the idiot disnt see it and was doing surgery for something else never never go to this dr no matter what they tell you about hime he is a butcher and idiot

Submitted July 13, 2017

Excellent experience , staff great and dr Rudd the best, would never go anywhere else 👍⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017