Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Sbrocchi

She cares, and she works weekends to connect people to the resources they need. She understands the Addictions field and how to help those suffering.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

We have been patients since Dr Sbrocchi opened her practice. She is always caring and kind and does a thorough exploration of all symptoms. We always feel like we are in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

A very competent Dr. She makes the environment welcoming and comfortable. She listens to your concerns and provides not only medical advice, but also non-medical suggestions for addressing symptoms. I've been seeing Dr. Sbrocchi for over 10 years, and I've never once questioned her abilities or her dedication to her patients. And though her practice is also a teaching facility, I have always been comfortable with how the student Dr's sometimes conducts the primary interview, but then Dr. Sbrocchi follows-up during the same visit. She is a great physician!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

best doctor ever! so compassionate and caring towards patients.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Lovely personality, physicals are of the fast food version ( in and out), tends to normalize all symptoms, works hard and has much dedication

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have had Dr Sbrocchi for 10+ years, and now so do my children (age 2 and 4). She has always been very attentive, pleasant and she knows what she's talking about. My kids love her, and her and her staff have been great. She is a lot easier to reach and faster to see than she use to be, which is great! I am more than pleased to have her as a physician!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Instead of making an appointment and wasting my time I tell myself what she would tell me and save myself the gas. "Oh that's normal" I am tired of my concerns being dismissed, I get better service at the walk in clinic. I have had three other doctor's tell me my cholesterol is high, she can't find it. I keep asking should I book a follow up for the results, she always says no they will call me. I don't know what has happened, she used to be so carrying, now she is just dismissive.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr Sbrocchi is always very pleasant and truly cares about her patients. She is quick, smart and doesn't waste time. She is always quick to get in to see, I can call and get seen on the same day. Great with kids! The last comment is surprising- maybe that person should try a doctor in southern ontario?!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

She hardly spends any time diagnosing you. You have to go in to get a appointment. What kind of doctors do we have in the north?

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr Sbrocchi is an excellent doctor and I feel very fortunate that myself and my family have her. I have been with her since she started her clinic and she has always been very attentive and patient during our visits. Much happier with this new office as it is much easier to get through by telephone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015