You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Sbrocchi

A very competent Dr. She makes the environment welcoming and comfortable. She listens to your concerns and provides not only medical advice, but also non-medical suggestions for addressing symptoms. I've been seeing Dr. Sbrocchi for over 10 years, and I've never once questioned her abilities or her dedication to her patients. And though her practice is also a teaching facility, I have always been comfortable with how the student Dr's sometimes conducts the primary interview, but then Dr. Sbrocchi follows-up during the same visit. She is a great physician!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

best doctor ever! so compassionate and caring towards patients.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have had Dr Sbrocchi for 10+ years, and now so do my children (age 2 and 4). She has always been very attentive, pleasant and she knows what she's talking about. My kids love her, and her and her staff have been great. She is a lot easier to reach and faster to see than she use to be, which is great! I am more than pleased to have her as a physician!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Instead of making an appointment and wasting my time I tell myself what she would tell me and save myself the gas. "Oh that's normal" I am tired of my concerns being dismissed, I get better service at the walk in clinic. I have had three other doctor's tell me my cholesterol is high, she can't find it. I keep asking should I book a follow up for the results, she always says no they will call me. I don't know what has happened, she used to be so carrying, now she is just dismissive.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr Sbrocchi is always very pleasant and truly cares about her patients. She is quick, smart and doesn't waste time. She is always quick to get in to see, I can call and get seen on the same day. Great with kids! The last comment is surprising- maybe that person should try a doctor in southern ontario?!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr Sbrocchi is an excellent doctor and I feel very fortunate that myself and my family have her. I have been with her since she started her clinic and she has always been very attentive and patient during our visits. Much happier with this new office as it is much easier to get through by telephone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

She is a nice and pleasant person but does not do a thorough diagnosis and family history- does not ask questions... Physical exam very superficial. I checked the Mayo clinic and the list of questions asked for each issue you have are quite detailed and thorough.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr Sbrocchi is a hardworking and caring physician who strives to help her patients that need her. It's shocking to see some of these comments from people who can so easily hide behind a computer. If they are unhappy with the office, then perhaps they should try some of the other offices in town! Her staff are pleasant and the new office is easily accessible. Her patients should be greatful to have her as her work ethic is exceptional.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Stephanie Sbrocchi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A very competent Dr. She makes the environment welcoming and comfortable. She listens to your concerns and provides not only medical advice, but also non-medi..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "best doctor ever! so compassionate and caring towards patients."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Lovely personality, physicals are of the fast food version ( in and out), tends to normalize all symptoms, works hard and has much dedication "

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr Sbrocchi for 10+ years, and now so do my children (age 2 and 4). She has always been very attentive, pleasant and she knows what she's talking abo..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Instead of making an appointment and wasting my time I tell myself what she would tell me and save myself the gas. "Oh that's normal" I am tired of my concerns ..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sbrocchi is always very pleasant and truly cares about her patients. She is quick, smart and doesn't waste time. She is always quick to get in to see, I ca..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "She hardly spends any time diagnosing you. You have to go in to get a appointment. What kind of doctors do we have in the north? "

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sbrocchi is an excellent doctor and I feel very fortunate that myself and my family have her. I have been with her since she started her clinic and she has a..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "She is a nice and pleasant person but does not do a thorough diagnosis and family history- does not ask questions... Physical exam very superficial. I checked ..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sbrocchi is a hardworking and caring physician who strives to help her patients that need her. It's shocking to see some of these comments from people who ca..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with dr. S bronchi since she opened her practice. I find she is a great doctor,what I don't like is that I have to go in to the office to make an a..."

September 8, 2014