Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Sbrocchi

I love Dr. Sbrocchi. I can't speak her praises enough. She is a kind and patient physician. I always feel like she is there to listen. I have never waited when I really needed to see her, and have been added into same day appointments in some cases. She follows-up when required, and is just an overall pleasant person. She is my daughters physician as well and has always taken my concerns seriously and provided helpful and knowledgable advice. 5 stars all the way! The only complaint I have is around the receptionists, who seem to place the phone on hold a good chunk of the day. I also find the signs around their space quite rude (i.e. poor planning on your part doesn't constitute and emergency on mine). Try being positive and patient :)

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Sbrocchi has always been really great with me! She is always pleasant, available and is knowledgable. She works really hard and is a great role model to her residents and students. A great asset to Sudbury!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Always down plays every sickness or illness, does not want to treat or deal with any serious health related issues! Always wants quick billing or delegates the majority of her work to her "students". I came in to see or booked an appointment with Dr. Sbrocchi not her students, very frustrating!!! Poor documentation on her behalf forget having any decent claim with her... All looks and no professional knowledge. Her rating should be a 1 star if that! Staff is very cold and dismissive.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Doesn't listen to major concerns. Always says everything is ok. Not willing patient to ask questions.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

She cares, and she works weekends to connect people to the resources they need. She understands the Addictions field and how to help those suffering.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

We have been patients since Dr Sbrocchi opened her practice. She is always caring and kind and does a thorough exploration of all symptoms. We always feel like we are in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

A very competent Dr. She makes the environment welcoming and comfortable. She listens to your concerns and provides not only medical advice, but also non-medical suggestions for addressing symptoms. I've been seeing Dr. Sbrocchi for over 10 years, and I've never once questioned her abilities or her dedication to her patients. And though her practice is also a teaching facility, I have always been comfortable with how the student Dr's sometimes conducts the primary interview, but then Dr. Sbrocchi follows-up during the same visit. She is a great physician!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

best doctor ever! so compassionate and caring towards patients.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Lovely personality, physicals are of the fast food version ( in and out), tends to normalize all symptoms, works hard and has much dedication

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have had Dr Sbrocchi for 10+ years, and now so do my children (age 2 and 4). She has always been very attentive, pleasant and she knows what she's talking about. My kids love her, and her and her staff have been great. She is a lot easier to reach and faster to see than she use to be, which is great! I am more than pleased to have her as a physician!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015