Ratings for Dr. Karen Barban

The staff is the worst ever and that secretary needs to GO

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Karen barben and her staff are very unprofessional I have went there twice for appointments and have gotten forgot about for over an hour. when I go out to talk to the staff they are on their on their phones talking about nothing medical related and then I was accused that it was my fault. She never listen to me about my ear aches and when she did refer me she forgot about it. very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Karen has been my nurse practitioner for approximately six years and I trust her more than any other doctor I have ever had. She is very thorough. She provides detailed information and has helped me through some major issues. Her nurse and receptionist are wonderful. They go the extra mile to help you.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Have had Karen for years, I been asking and asking for her to look into my few problems I have she won't. She pushes services on you she gets special funding for. She tries to help I suppose, but good luck getting a referral, she knows all! Missed my window of having another baby, she missed my throat cancer, tells me I'm fat coz I have back pain, and I'm going deaf now from an ear infection on going on and off for a year! Yup ...

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

excellent care and very knowledgeable with very day aches and pains

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Very concerned about my medical issues. I never feel rushed or as if my concerns are not an issue of importance to her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

She gave the wrong prescription three times, she refused to listen to health issues. She's too lax. She didn't take care of two major issues - never see her again.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Karen is the best NP this side of the hemisphere and is a great aunt too! Your the best Karen!

Submitted December 18, 2009

Since becoming her patient, I have always been impressed. Karen's a caring practitioner, and provides timely and pleasant service. Her work is much appreciated.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

NP Karen Barban is great! You cannot get better care anywhere. Great attitude. She talks to you and makes you feel like you matter.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007